Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: flora212

Cheee nooo πŸ€’ this will be horrible!  I can't stand that creep with Sanam anymoreπŸ₯±πŸ˜‘

It is a bitter pill, no doubt...🀒

But anything for Sahil!πŸ˜‰
chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

Yes the Humsafars set IS jinxed! Panothi...is THAT what it's called in Hindi? As in bad luck? LOL. That show tanked in 5 months. This track tanked in 5 weeks! Ever since the show moved to that set, the show has been pathetic and senseless. Also quite cringe-worthy with exploitation of a girl's memory loss being shown as a "cute romance!". I will be glad as soon as it is over!

Yeah I bet now "Saad" will be hugging and pawing Jin-nat all over to "apologize" for not trusting her about SK! πŸ€’ I guess more "G***erJan" on the way! But what was the point of SK if both Shariff shayar and Jannat find out about who she is so soon? ONE of them at least will have to get shot for this to make sense! Nothing makes sense to me!

Maybe Shaad will be given a medal like someone said and "celebrated" for catching a terrorist who was living in his house for weeks! How good he is at his job? Biggest joke this whole track! End it please and move things along.

Welcome back Sarita. It's very nice to see you here again! Looking forward to your WU's! Hope you are recovering well! All the best to you!

πŸ˜† Mandy, Who said he will catch the terrorist!🀣

No terrorist- No medals.πŸ˜‰ (Not sure how the Pak Army functions!πŸ˜† )

No girlπŸ˜‰- But Terrorsit killed= Medals and Medals...They will erect a statue in his honour then.πŸ˜†
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Glad to see you back . Hope you are doing good.

TFS.