Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -Arsal-

Stroy is not good, but yeah it had the potential to be amazing.

Imagine something like this:

- They just had two kids. Agam and Suhani. Agam could have stayed with Ragini and Suhani with Neil in the US.

a) I cannot believe they had that many kids in such a short span of time. I mean they are two educated people (Doctors, oh the irony) with jobs for Christ sake.

b) I don't like Ranbir, Aarav at all. They have got to be the biggest idiots I have ever seen. I mean which people in their teens behave that way??

- Divorce would have happened, if at all over a serious matter. That reason for separating has got to be the most ridiculous thing ever, so childish.

- Nevidita, Pam, Bari Nani, Shilpa and her mom etc would have been a 1000 miles away from this story.

I don't find the supposed jokes that Nani makes to be funny at all. Rather they are so annoying and come of as total insults. I wonder how everyone smiles and copes with them.
The less said about Nivedita and Pam the better. The both should be shipped off to a mental asylum and their they can continue their I hate Ragini plots.
These characters along with Aarav and Ranbir are not even one dimensional. Such waste of viewers time and screen space.

- Aman would only have been Ragini's boss and a close friend. That is it, everyone doesn't not have to be a love interest.

- Dr. Devika to have a bigger and meatier role. She is so much better the the crap we are forced to see every week.

- Neil and Ragini otherwise are perfect and amazingly portrayed by Ronit and Pallavi. The only highlight of the show and reason I keep on watching it.

I might write a story or something based along these lines. I love the main leads and I think the potential in this story is amazing. But Alas! they have to go and ruin everything.

I absolutely dislike Ranbir and Aarav's characters too. Both are brother and both always disrespects Ragini. Both fighting over the same girl while Ranbir is doing it just for the sake of hurting Aarav. 

As for Pam, i used to hate her screaming on the top of her voice. And one thing i disliked about the flashback that they had not shown her and if she used to be like this all the while.

I actually do find Nani cute with her smile. In fact, i do look forward to her scenes like she looking for Neil and the bond they both share.

As a show, i was skeptical initially on watching an Ekta show but its still fine and it needs better story telling. If only they can make the story interesting and gripping, then their fault on ruining the flashback could be forgiven. 
RaginiJoshi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice post Vishal!

The story still has an immense potential if the writers take this issue very seriously and sincerely. They themselves are not confident about the future story. And that's why there are frequently many bloopers in the show. They need to discuss the future story and its effects beforehand. Just crowding the show with frequent new entries doesn't make a show, rather it creates confusion. They should shape the existing characters very well, a tight storyline, and give a descent amount of role to the supporting actors also. What is RK doing in the show despite knowing the truth? Nothing. Then the what's the use of new entry? A total waste what else!
The selection of the star cast is indeed interesting...rather best! Its the biggest plus point of the show only if there is an optimum use of their potential.
The show has a good time slot and the presence of Ronit Roy and Pallavi Kulkarni definitely makes it a decent watch. Its all upto the writers now..they still have time!
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I completely agree. The story is good & i dont think it has been ruined completely beyond repair. 
I would have liked it better had there been more issues between them in combination with the Rupali one that forced them to take such a huge step as divorce but i have kind of accepted how it is. 
I like it that Ragini and Neil themselves are responsible for their divorce. This is very real, very human and refreshing for a change. They reacted impuslively and that happens. It happens quite often that misunderstandings lead to separation when people dont talk to each other to sort it out. Almost everytime its ego and anger that end up ruining lives, families and relationships. 
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: VishaD.

RK's role was disappointing. I really thought that he would be a catalyst in bring Neil and Ragini together but maybe the point was to use the person who they got separated to re-unite them - Suhaani.

RK is such a moron at the moment.. ðŸ˜¡
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Somebody tell me please, why was RK introduced?
d3c3nt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The story is good, the cast and specially the leads are just awesome.
What we need is a good creative team, who can sit and plan the story forward.  The storyline for a quarter (3 months) should be planned and  executed well, and then plan for next quarter.

The creatives are not even planning a week of episodes well and we get a lot of fillers, with the story not going anywhere.

Instead of introduction of new characters, the role of current characters needs to be defined well.  

The creatives need to sit and think over the lead character of Nachiket.  The Nachiket we saw in the earlier episodes of the show has been completely destroyed.

Engagements / Marriages / Re-Marriages etc will not salvage the show.

There is hope but NB and her team need to work on things and not give us recycled old scripts, as that may not work.

VishaD. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Filza.

I completely agree. The story is good & i dont think it has been ruined completely beyond repair. 

I would have liked it better had there been more issues between them in combination with the Rupali one that forced them to take such a huge step as divorce but i have kind of accepted how it is. 
I like it that Ragini and Neil themselves are responsible for their divorce. This is very real, very human and refreshing for a change. They reacted impuslively and that happens. It happens quite often that misunderstandings lead to separation when people dont talk to each other to sort it out. Almost everytime its ego and anger that end up ruining lives, families and relationships. 

Yes, i certainly agree with you. Initially i too wanted some dramatic reasons and people like Pam or Roopali driving Neil and Ragini towards divorce. But the makers went with a subtle and realistic way of showing Neil and Ragini itself responsible of their act which mostly happens in real life. So in that way, its still acceptable. The story is not ruined yet and has scope of improvement and hope the makers would take care of that.
VishaD. thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaginiluvsNR

Nice post Vishal!

The story still has an immense potential if the writers take this issue very seriously and sincerely. They themselves are not confident about the future story. And that's why there are frequently many bloopers in the show. They need to discuss the future story and its effects beforehand. Just crowding the show with frequent new entries doesn't make a show, rather it creates confusion. They should shape the existing characters very well, a tight storyline, and give a descent amount of role to the supporting actors also. What is RK doing in the show despite knowing the truth? Nothing. Then the what's the use of new entry? A total waste what else!
The selection of the star cast is indeed interesting...rather best! Its the biggest plus point of the show only if there is an optimum use of their potential.
The show has a good time slot and the presence of Ronit Roy and Pallavi Kulkarni definitely makes it a decent watch. Its all upto the writers now..they still have time!

I wonder if Ekta personally sits and goes through the story or not. Now we have two pending entries. One is Suhani's Dad and another new entry which is said to be opposite Ragini. Now its to be seen what would the new entries have to do in the show. 

Yes, i agree that Ronit and Pallavi are really apt for their roles and the CVs need to make good use of them. I just hope that the new entries would not cause the show to go down ðŸ˜•
VishaD. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronitfan

RK is such a moron at the moment.. ðŸ˜¡

He is busy making Pam jealous using Devika ðŸ˜†
VishaD. thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Somebody tell me please, why was RK introduced?

Perhaps for Pam's love angle. Seems like they are now focusing on that by Pam getting jealous of RK and Devika being together.