Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: BloodyHypocrite

Buying an award n getting it iz two different things... N none of the actors except that so called self proclaimed king give attention to these typ of fake awards!! on what basis they give him an award is beyond my undestanding... neither can he act nor he is gud luking... A talentless guy wid annoying voice... Only he can do is overact ovract n overact...A YRFmade man wid zero acting skill

oh yes and some one else can only do unlawful things like a criminal πŸ‘
bokul thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrsSalmanKhan

What even more funny, they think our criticism is "jealousy" . Why would anyone be jealous if  Vella Khan gets an award?

Why would I be jealous? What exactly I have to do with it???Lol

Outstanding Achievement in Cinema for bending  down to yrf, dharma and farah β­οΈ

as your idol has only criminal court cases πŸ˜ƒ
ElOqUeNcE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rima4ever

oh yes and some one else can only do unlawful things like a criminal πŸ‘

now u r nt making any sense here...bringing salman cant help u to defend ur srk...n dont u aware of IF rule, u cant drag other actors name in another actor related thread...abt sk getting an award, he didnt crave for it like that srk neither buy it...instead he believed in helping neddy ppl rather buying some fake award... N trust me had salman n AK been care for awards srk would nt have got these mch he is getting now...srk got it becoz other two actors leave it for him n he shamefully accept it to feed his big sized ego... N btw is spamming ur hobby🀣 i've seen u in almost all forum n also realised that u even quote when someone write jst Tfs...not that i care bt still wanna know wat u ll get by replying all rather than increasing ur no. Of post...nyway its ur choice, u've full rght to do watevr u wnt...do cmnt as mch as u can...i m no one to say anythng to u lol
court cases and criminal, 3 words is your answer to every arguement. Lol
TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Though I don't want to get into Salman vs SRK discussion here (Prefer reading) ... But couldn't help wondering ... When everyone knows, esp Salman and Aamir fans, SRK gets all the awards for the wrong reasons only ... Why does it hurt everytime? πŸ˜† Why is it bothersome? I'm just smelling hard core jealousy here. πŸ˜† It's not like Aamir and Salman can't afford awards.
bokul thumbnail

Buying an award n getting it iz two different things... N none of the actors except that so called self proclaimed king give attention to these typ of fake awards!! on what basis they give him an award is beyond my undestanding... neither can he act nor he is gud luking... A talentless guy wid annoying voice... Only he can do is overact ovract n overact...A YRFmade man wid zero acting skill

u dont need to understand leave it
let the ones giving him this award understand
that will be more than enough
when your idol is in a film seems he is only a drunkard lol
bokul thumbnail

Atleast some people admit Vella Khans recent films are Silly Nonsense and at this stage of his career getting Outstanding Achievement in Cinema is very shady πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Its as hilarious for me as it would have been for everyone if Salman was getting this at this stage of his career, when both are only riding on fame, not for their excellency in Cinema. 
If SRK has done DDLJ , Salman has done MPK and HAHK

If SRK has done K3G, Salman has done HSSH

If SRK has done MNIK, Salman has done Tere Naam in 2003. 

If SRK has done Chak De,  Salman has given strong performances in films like Garv

If SRK has done Jab Tak, Salman has done Jai Ho

If SRK has done Happy New Year then Salman has done Kick 

If SRK is doing Raees Fan and Dilwale, Salman is doing Prem Ratan, Bajrangi Bhaijaan and Sultan. 

If SRK has done 89 films, Salman has done over 90. 

If SRK has given average films with dharma and yrf, Salman has given 7 back to back hits as an all-rounder, with averagr production houses. 

I honestly don't see why Vella Khan runs to accept these awards? Does he feel superior? Whats the difference between the Khans? Except for one Khan who built his career with the help of Big production Houses    vs. the 2 Khans who did a bit of everything? 

It's not about that SRK got this award today and Aamir and Salman will get it next year. Not at all. It's about WHEN you are getting this award and WHY! And why on earth do you feel superior to your contempories??? 

honestly, except for the fact you are 500 million rich and you have mannat and a home on palm island, doesn't make you eligible for "Outstanding Achievement in Cinema" 

Whatever makes you happy . Keep filling your table and pocket. 

tere naam , garv ? lol
how many people even know their names
only a few people in india may be
actually salman is known for his criminal cases not his films
he feels humbles when he gets these awards
he had said that so many times
richness has nothing to do with achievement
but of course u will not understand it
let another one keep filling pocket with court casesπŸ˜›
Edited by rima4ever - 9 years ago
bokul thumbnail

now u r nt making any sense here...bringing salman cant help u to defend ur srk...n dont u aware of IF rule, u cant drag other actors name in another actor related thread...abt sk getting an award, he didnt crave for it like that srk neither buy it...instead he believed in helping neddy ppl rather buying some fake award... N trust me had salman n AK been care for awards srk would nt have got these mch he is getting now...srk got it becoz other two actors leave it for him n he shamefully accept it to feed his big sized ego... N btw is spamming ur hobby🀣 i've seen u in almost all forum n also realised that u even quote when someone write jst Tfs...not that i care bt still wanna know wat u ll get by replying all rather than increasing ur no. Of post...nyway its ur choice, u've full rght to do watevr u wnt...do cmnt as mch as u can...i m no one to say anythng to u lol

he never craved an award ? lol
he never deserved it at all
helping needy people ?
by creating a fake organisation
just so that he can get a good name
and escape from the clutches of the law
so that he does not have to pay for his sins
oh yes amir did not get for rangeela / raja hindustani
so like a child he sat down with a grumpy face
and vowed to not go to awards
grapes are sour case here too
i acknowledge the replies so comment on them
yes it is my right as it is my post too
u have the option of ignoring my posts if u dont like them
simple
bokul thumbnail

court cases and criminal, 3 words is your answer to every arguement. Lol

that is the truth that he has court cases
and he is trying to flee from the law
also the same way u people call srk with so many names
i too have the truth about your idol πŸ˜›
bokul thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheJake

Though I don't want to get into Salman vs SRK discussion here (Prefer reading) ... But couldn't help wondering ... When everyone knows, esp Salman and Aamir fans, SRK gets all the awards for the wrong reasons only ... Why does it hurt everytime? πŸ˜† Why is it bothersome? I'm just smelling hard core jealousy here. πŸ˜† It's not like Aamir and Salman can't afford awards.

it is just the case of sour grapes my friend