When will my lucky day come? :-(
VivaEmptiness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: prettygirl

</div>
<div>

hahaha love this comment!

Haha I can't even deny this, that was some BURN come back   πŸ˜† @ Qazplm πŸ‘πŸΌ
Mimi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mix_of_emotions

srkians also craved for srk zayn pic.frm wht i saw ..zayn is a srk fan since long..and i thnk both sides were equally excited πŸ˜› its srk wo tweeted 2 pics with him  and ofcourse naughty boy biggest attention seeker among the two legends..

Actually SRK said in an interview the he was the one who went over to meet Zayn. His exact words

"I had my own fan-man moment when I went over to meet Zayn. He's a fine young boy. I spent some time with him. We just hugged each other. We didn't talk at all. And I'm so happy that I could meet his mother and his sister so I can show off a bit to my kids."
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/feature/a643296/9-things-we-learned-at-the-asian-awards-2015-srk-zayn-malik-and-more.html#ixzz3Y5EzH6gT 

Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I very newly fell in lurve with Zayn

So pretty annoyed at the LUCKY DUCK that SRK is to see him ughh
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I have a friend whose obsessed with Zayn, one direction group...I'll tell about this but I don't know if she knows about SRK thoughπŸ˜†
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Oh maaan! Even with a shaved egg he's BREATHTAKING.  And seeing with my SRK is even better!! Beauteous photos. Loved that he mentioned Zayn in his speech. 

Zayn is abnormally goodlooking. I didn't even notice Naughty Boy or even SRK. 
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: rosetreasures

Woah that's Zayn! At first glance I thought it was Jay Sean πŸ˜†

He looks quite different with the shaved head, but the dude can pull off any look hands down

Ikr?!!! He's abnormally good-looking!!!! Abnormally.  I can keep staring at Zayn Malik's flawless mug. 
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrsZaynMalik

Actually SRK said in an interview the he was the one who went over to meet Zayn. His exact words

"I had my own fan-man moment when I went over to meet Zayn. He's a fine young boy. I spent some time with him. We just hugged each other. We didn't talk at all. And I'm so happy that I could meet his mother and his sister so I can show off a bit to my kids."
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/feature/a643296/9-things-we-learned-at-the-asian-awards-2015-srk-zayn-malik-and-more.html#ixzz3Y5EzH6gT 

That still fits what was said @bold red.
Edited by KhatamKahani - 9 years ago
mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@mrszaynmalik-i saw that article..and i thnk saw a pic in twitter too abt tht..arnd a table
@mallika-i second u..i was shocked to see him in this new look but eventually got me to say "oh he looks hot"πŸ˜†