Kumkum Bhagya

Arnal/Rabul AT #30 BB Aur Main Ek Dusre Ke Liye Bane Hai - Page 4

PURBUL thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Bb 's hatred towards s will not lead to love hate Nok jhok...love hate thing is something else. .nd Bb also knws how much purab luvs her. ..infact Bb kya Uske Poore family ko hei pata hai..but d fact is..Dere can b two things. .either suresh shuld turn negative. . Or maybe sb marriage will happen  n later on s will leave Bb. .coz Bb luvs purab..If d second things happen. ..den purab will try to stay away Frm Bb nd will act lyk he luvs alu. .so dat Bb can live her lyf peacefully ...nd if such a track happens n is executed properly. .its gonna be a classic. .coz all d scenes r gonna be Vry hearytouching den...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PURBUL thumbnail
Abida...real lyf wale oldie se na...reel wala better hai..🤣
Abida_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Mages

I don't know whether to be positive or negative...i am confused...now i really has this fear in my heart...will Rabul marriage happen?...aaliyah lusting on purab is also giving me nightmares...i wonder what is cooking in their minds...🤢

I guess we have no option than just waite and watch...But mujhe eik baat ki samajh nahi a rahi...why can't they show BB backing out only? ...like why marry him...
Eik baat hai...they will never show a permanent end on Rabul..thats for sure...the CVs are smart...and thats why I feel they will not show SB...because there has no movement then...aliyah gets Purab..SB in their own world..where the only story is that maybe they accept each other..no villian...the only thing left is the other triangle...and I wonder how long they will be able to push that...I know that aliyah will never get her victory in form of getting purab...and BB will always be the hurdle in her life...
The story is no longer sense and sensibility...its about two love triangles now...the show has lost the plot from sense and sensibillity along back...I think just like past...everytime we thought what we fear is going to happen...CVs had other plans...I think there is moore here also than what we are predictig...but yes...RaBul needs to get married soon soon soonest..jab tak nahi hota...fear rahega...
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
@guys...lets hope for the best...i am still positive that Rabul wedding will happen...lets see how it goes...the track will re-open when M comes back in full form...till then whatever is going to be shown will be a filler...
Mages thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: PURBUL

Abida...real lyf wale oldie se na...reel wala better hai..🤣

both are worst for M as well as BB...🤣
PURBUL thumbnail
Agar toh ye real wala fake nikla na (chances  hai shayad) den party karenge🤣
I hope he interferes in her work..phir breakup ho jayega🤣
Abida_angel thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: PURBUL

Bb 's hatred towards s will not lead to love hate Nok jhok...love hate thing is something else. .nd Bb also knws how much purab luvs her. ..infact Bb kya Uske Poore family ko hei pata hai..but d fact is..Dere can b two things. .either suresh shuld turn negative. . Or maybe sb marriage will happen n later on s will leave Bb. .coz Bb luvs purab..If d second things happen. ..den purab will try to stay away Frm Bb nd will act lyk he luvs alu. .so dat Bb can live her lyf peacefully ...nd if such a track happens n is executed properly. .its gonna be a classic. .coz all d scenes r gonna be Vry hearytouching den...

Exactly...because Purab will not turn negative...he prooved it when he said ke agar vo tumse pyaar karti hoti to mein khus uski shaadi tumse kara deta...even now..purab knows BBs family is very imporatant for her and agar BB kehti hai ke she want to go on with the marriage to purab uski married life kharab nahi karega...Rabul keeps on bumping into each other...S realizes that its not right...and unites Rabul..and even the hatred goes from BBs mind..

aur agar S negative hota..which I see can happen as he can get easily influenced...then BB will not want to go on with the marriage and then..RaBul together will fight for their love...

I know one thing for sure..BB is going to end up with Purab...S is now just a twist in their story..SB as a permanent thing is defo settled a stopper on...there is no way to porceed the story without not letting RaBul come closer again...because Aliyah will not have clean chit towards Purab...and neither she will get her victory in form of getting Purab...
The way Rabuls story is shaped up...its S is going to be just a twits...and I am keeping EK and parallell lead and all in mind...
Abida_angel thumbnail

both are worst for M as well as BB...🤣

I agree...can't stand any of them 😡
But both better lay their hands of my RaBul..reel wala aur real wala bhi 😡
Mages thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Abida_angel

I agree...can't stand any of them 😡
But both better lay their hands of my RaBul..reel wala aur real wala bhi 😡

👏
Abida_angel thumbnail

@guys...lets hope for the best...i am still positive that Rabul wedding will happen...lets see how it goes...the track will re-open when M comes back in full form...till then whatever is going to be shown will be a filler...

Agree Di..lets keep positive...kitni baar we have had the fear jaise tracks aye the ke ab SB ho jayega and those where even moore crutial stages than this..but CVs ka koi aur plan tha..vaise I heard Faisal is busy with theater...
And also...we know that jab tak RaBul ki shaadi nahi hoti tab tak fear hai...but lets see whats CVs plan...
They will have a hard time this time...they think Rabul is weak..they haven't seen the real power of Rabulians yet...har article mein yehi comments hain ke get Rabul married..IG..everywhere...
I feel pata nahi lekin yeh track Tanu ke real colours dikhane ke liye hai...pata nahi kion...