Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: steelfan

sis u cont na pls u r a great writer l must say

Thank you so so much. 
You're making me blush.😳
cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Arfan : Aaliya Abdullah. Come here to jeopardize mine and Riya's relationship?

Aaliya : How dare you?! Playing with her feelings like that! She loves you! You're a monster, Mr. Ahmed! You're the worst guy I've ever seen! 

Arfan : Not worse than your husband, Mrs. Abdullah.

Aaliya : Don't get Zain in between this. Talk to me, not Zain. 

Arfan : So protective of him, huh? Have you ever seen his college pictures? His girlfriends? What was he like when in college?

Aaliya : I trust him. 

Arfan : Do you, now? *he shows her pics of zain kissing girls, zain drinking, zain hitting girls, zain misbehaving*

Aaliya : No. This is not true.
cupcaked thumbnail
Originally posted by: steelfan

sis cont na pls

Continued. πŸ˜ƒ
steelfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
arfan-issliye kahan tha ki zain acha ladka nahni hai
aliya get tears in her eyes 
riya-aliya its okay tumhe tension mat o sab kuch thik ho jayega okay
aliya runs out of menu
she gets in the car and reach her house and runs to her room 
soon it was evening
zain came from office he ranged the bell several times but aliya didn't answer the bell so zain used the keys he was shocked to see all the lights were off 
zain went to his room and saw it was pitch black he switch on the light and saw aliya sitting on the bed by hugging her legs and crying zain was shocked to see this
zain went towards aliya and touched her head aliya quickly saw him and broke in tears more zain hugged her and said aliya kya hua hai
aliya-zain wo
zain-haan aliya bol na 
aliya indicated her fingers towards a cover which was lying on the bed zain picked the cover and opened it
he saw the pics *him kissing girls,hitting girls,drinking,misbehaving  with girls*
he was utterly shocked zain-aliya tumhe yeh pics sachi lagte hai
aliya don't spoke a word zain too understood about the state in which aliya is currently in aliya was continsouly crying so she was not in a state to speak
zain-main jade aur sapphire ko kuch din ke liye phuphs ke paas rakh dete hoon kyun ki abhi jo condition hai uske baad humein bacho ko handle nahni kar payegein 
aliya just nodded zain called shabhan and told her to take care of kids as they both r having some work

cont more pls pls pls tani sis pls

Edited by steelfan - 8 years ago
cupcaked thumbnail

Zain : *thinking to himself* Why, Aallya, why? Why don't you trust me? I'd never do that to a girl. I would never just leave a girl by hurting her feelings. I'm not that kind of guy. And it does not sadden me that you got to know all these things. These lies. What really saddens me is that you believe in all this. You believe that I could ever cheat on you. You believe that I could ever be like that.

Aaliya : Zain, you owe me an explanation. About this photos. 

Zain : Have a seat. I will tell you.
steelfan thumbnail
aliya seats on bed and signals  zain to speak
zain-dekho aliya arfan hum doono ko alga karen chahat hai,issliye usne yeh pics kiya hai
aliya-waah kya explantion hai mr.zain aap toh bahut acha jhoot bolta hai
zain gets angry and gets up from the bed and aliya too stand in front of him zain holds aliya by her shoulder and says
zain-did l ever beat u,did ever touch u without u r permission ,did l ever misbehaved with u aliya jab mera tumse nikkah ho tha tab kabhi bhi maine tum tumhari marzi ke khilafa chooein
 aliya got tears in her eyes
zain-pls don't cry l can't see u in tears
aliya tries to hold her ears put zain stops her
zain hugs aliya
aliya-zain l am sorry
zain-its okay and kisses her on head 

tani now pls u cont it

steelfan thumbnail
sorry forget to mention sis l mean to tani sis pls cont it
cupcaked thumbnail
"And you believe him? He's totally lying to you, Aaliya. There's nothing Arfan did or did not do. He's just lying to you. He's a freaking rapist."
"Don't call him that," Aaliya had informed her friend, Aisha.

"I'm not saying anything but the truth. Get this, this man, from London, who knows all about you. From where you are, what school you belong to, your majors, your boyfriends, things you excel in, your crushes. Every single detail about you."

"I know him, too."

"Do you, now? You don't Aaliya. You know nothing about him."

Continue.
steelfan thumbnail
aliya -main ammi aur abbu ke paas jarahi hoon
zain-nahni tum nahni jaa sakte
aliya-thik hai toh phir mujhe ek asie cheez karke dekhoe jisie proof hojaye ki tumhara pyaar mere liye saach hai
zain crashed his lips on aliya he kept his one hand on her waist and another he kept on her cheeks they both kissed passiontely on thing was sure that zain's love for aliya is true ,is a right guy who respects girls aliya was so happy that her words can't describe that

now tani sis  u cont it and pls write some romance for them as hot one so that readers will enjoy itπŸ˜‰