Indrajit Sarkar ..the other side..Note the point - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Wow.wish something like this happens. But astha has been the victim of all the men
Shlok niru indu. Indu has become the baap of all.

But he calls her bharkha. So itmeans that he has taken all wifey rights.he wants to take revenge as well as win her love.he has succeeded in both.Edited by kala16 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by krithi1990

Indrajit Sarkar...other side of the coin..not too badπŸ‘

Awaiting to see the other side of IS

I guess, CVs show on these lines..hope the best 😊
Originally posted by drafsul

Love the post πŸ˜› ... It made me feel so much better ... Hope its like this only πŸ˜ƒ

Why not, if all other Agni men came out clean hands after their deeds, IS is no less...he too will never  do romance with Aastha..he loved only Sapna.  IS too came out with clean handsπŸ˜‰
Edited by 26nightingale - 9 years ago
Originally posted by 26nightingale

Indrajit Sarkar...other side of the coin..not too bad  in fact😊
Note the point

Once IS realized that Sapna is Aastha and  Ballu as Shlok.. He was 😲 , stunned, his blood boiled..but cooled πŸ˜‰

CVs gave him a chance to abduct  Aastha...story begins

In fact IS  loved Sapna and not Aastha, so he is not interested in Aastha...no romance or S.. with Aastha..Note the point

Only to take revenge on Agnihotris...IS created an impression in the mind of Aastha that she is his wife..thats all..no romance..no s..etc...Note the point

Just  created an impression...not more over..no romance ..no other thingsπŸ˜‰
Note the point

He took advantage of her health... to convince Aastha...why he is far away from her for Romance..as her health is not good..so  no more romance.. Note the point

So no worries for Aastha .. IS is not that much bad person to Aastha..
IS never do romance with envy's wife..Note the point

@ Mumbai police are not very clever
πŸ˜†

How is my  pov  on  other side of the coin
, IS,Why not so?

Don't like πŸ˜Š leave it ..don't bash

Your POV is very good.Hopefully it turns out to be the case. May be IS is not a wife stealer after all. May be that way it does not seem so bad. 

But Mumbai police  how they missed Astha right under their nose I don' t understand. and on top  of that they arrest Shlok that is another thing I do not understand. 

It is your imagination. Hope so it turns out that way in the story . or else...
Originally posted by kala16

Wow.wish something like this happens. But astha has been the victim of all the men
Shlok niru indu. Indu has become the baap of all.

But he calls her bharkha. So itmeans that he has taken all wifey rights.he wants to take revenge as well as win her love.he has succeeded in both.

Barkha, naam ke waasthe...nothing more .he never love / marry Aastha, the dil of Niranjan and wife of Shlok..never

No wifey rights and nothing.. only wife's name πŸ˜†
Originally posted by pyaaribehna

Your POV is very good.Hopefully it turns out to be the case. May be IS is not a wife stealer after all. May be that way it does not seem so bad. 

But Mumbai police  how they missed Astha right under their nose I don' t understand. and on top  of that they arrest Shlok that is another thing I do not understand. 

It is your imagination. Hope so it turns out that way in the story . or else...

Thank you. I guess IS never marries Aastha..I belive Aastha and IS😊
and Mumbai police may be IS ka chamcha bangaya
nice post..
loved ur povπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by k.taddy1234 - 9 years ago