vm17 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: chicksoup

Firstly, I don't want the show shutting down any time now.๐Ÿ˜ณ

๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Since when?๐Ÿ˜ฒ

๐Ÿ˜†
Since I got Ahil back...and I want to drool on him for at least 6 months...so long as he is not relegated to the background to be some prop.๐Ÿ˜‰

...So...

I am calling it a truce.

Because...

Sahil ended with Season Two...
When Sanam fell into the river with Ahil's name on her lips...OK?

She...D I E D.

KEYWORDS- ENDED,  DIED.

Thats it!

She died. Plain and simple. The Indian Govt (The Police) considers her dead with her body floating around in  river Chenab. The Pak Army has closed her file as a missing person. So she has no identity...and she is Jannat. (Though I will still call her Sanam because I need to remind myself she is Ahil's Sanam.)

Now WE ARE ON A FRESH PAGE.

There is no point dragging Aaher or Sehaan or whatever else was done in Season Two - including Sahil- here. Because those things are to be left behind there...in Season 2. 

It is time to move ahead with Sanam- (Jannat.)- Start the story from the scratch. Because this is a fresh NEW SEASON.

...When Jannat meets Ahil, what will happen?...

When a simple, honest girl who believes she is very much in love with her 'husband' meets a handsome (And whatever adjective she may want to add on- I don't think it is going to be very pretty๐Ÿ˜‰)Nawaab from Bhopalโค๏ธ, what will happen?

When a mourning lover and husband meets his wife's humshakal who is happily 'married', how would he react?

(At least that is all I can decipher of the story right now๐Ÿ˜ƒ, thanx to the express pace of the script.๐Ÿ˜‰)

What will their journey be like? (Pieced together with bits from their past.)

Not interested?-  Good for U. ๐Ÿ˜ณ You escape the crap.

I am interested...Good for me too.๐Ÿ˜‰ (I have a lot of cringing waiting for me๐Ÿ˜ญ.)

Chill, guys!

If we are going to start the show on a bitter note, it is going to stay bitter forever. 

Try to detach yourself...Like Sanam has.

And treat it as a Fresh New Page.

Hello... mike testing 1 2 3... hello... 
Aawaz aa rahi hai aap logon ko
hello... hello... hello... hello..

( I am a little intoxicated by Ahil overdose- I confess.๐Ÿคช)

Hi Soup read this just now.was busy and did'nt find time.
The show should have been shut if KVB had left just like when KSG left peopl were angry now that he is back we can expect good scenes.Ahil knows she is a witch and decides to disarm her by pretending to go along with her.
The only problem is he still believes that he made her pregnant.If only he could know the truth
Jannat has not had a flashback for longand seems to have accepted shaad but she gets these doubts sometimes.When the immigration peopl came she was convinced that she was an indian.Let's hope she regains her memory soon.It would be interesting to see shad ahil and sanam together.
Misbah had a new wardrobe but her dialogue delivert remains same.
I love khala kahlu esp. when khal says woh woh and launches into an elaborate explanation for a word she does'nt remember and Kahlu he always gets it wrong in the first place

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vm17

Hi Soup read this just now.was busy and did'nt find time.

The show should have been shut if KVB had left just like when KSG left peopl were angry now that he is back we can expect good scenes.Ahil knows she is a witch and decides to disarm her by pretending to go along with her.
The only problem is he still believes that he made her pregnant.If only he could know the truth
Jannat has not had a flashback for longand seems to have accepted shaad but she gets these doubts sometimes.When the immigration peopl came she was convinced that she was an indian.Let's hope she regains her memory soon.It would be interesting to see shad ahil and sanam together.
Misbah had a new wardrobe but her dialogue delivert remains same.
I love khala kahlu esp. when khal says woh woh and launches into an elaborate explanation for a word she does'nt remember and Kahlu he always gets it wrong in the first place

Aahil knows she's not pregnant by him.

But he was outplayed by Chudail and he was stuck with a pregnant wife where in which he is known and acknowledged as the father by everyone else but himself.
vm17 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: KhatamKahani

Aahil knows she's not pregnant by him.

But he was outplayed by Chudail and he was stuck with a pregnant wife where in which he is known and acknowledged as the father by everyone else but himself.

As far as i remember AAhil called themoulvi,lawyer so that Sanam's fake pregnancy could be busted.Sanam was asked to doa pregnancy test which showed positive ,so,AAhil was rebuked by everybody present.He does'nt know she has something going on with Saif.
JShukla thumbnail

As far as i remember AAhil called themoulvi,lawyer so that Sanam's fake pregnancy could be busted.Sanam was asked to doa pregnancy test which showed positive ,so,AAhil was rebuked by everybody present.He does'nt know she has something going on with Saif.

yes.. but he knows she has something going on with someone๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰ Edited by JShukla - 8 years ago
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

When they said Sanam2 was three weeks pregnant, Aahil was first confounded, then realized what had happened (KV's acting there was ๐Ÿ‘ I must say). He demanded a paternity test. Sanam2's explanation was that she lost the first baby while he was unconscious and after he regained consciousness...she got pregnant again.

Aahil knows no such thing happened. He demanded a paternity test, insisting for every doubt, there is a reason.  Sanam2 put up a victim act, and everyone there told Aahil to stop harassing her, that it would go to the media, police could take him in for domestic abuse as he was mentally harassing her as well. 

Aahil was stuck. For a paternity test, obviously *SHE* has to undergo tests, and the official parties there turned it on him and he couldn't get an ordered test either. 

He knows the child is not his. He just doesn't know who the father is.

Also he doesn't necessarily know she's still sleeping with another guy, but he definitely knows she slept with someone else to get pregnant.
vm17 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: KhatamKahani

When they said Sanam2 was three weeks pregnant, Aahil was first confounded, then realized what had happened (KV's acting there was ๐Ÿ‘ I must say). He demanded a paternity test. Sanam2's explanation was that she lost the first baby while he was unconscious and after he regained consciousness...she got pregnant again.

Aahil knows no such thing happened. He demanded a paternity test, insisting for every doubt, there is a reason.  Sanam2 put up a victim act, and everyone there told Aahil to stop harassing her, that it would go to the media, police could take him in for domestic abuse as he was mentally harassing her as well. 

Aahil was stuck. For a paternity test, obviously *SHE* has to undergo tests, and the official parties there turned it on him and he couldn't get an ordered test either. 

He knows the child is not his. He just doesn't know who the father is.

Also he doesn't necessarily know she's still sleeping with another guy, but he definitely knows she slept with someone else to get pregnant.

Yeah you are right.Maybe i missed that.thanks