Originally posted by: Viamuniquestyle

hi zarqa , Rashmi πŸ˜›

here is the Shiv entry scene i got its her3e the link
https://www.facebook.com/sreevani.ck/videos/1589086991370754/

Hey Vinita...thnx for sharing 😳
Nandita_Siddian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Rashmi...zarqa...Vinita ..sab ka green batti jaal rahe hain..that means all are in...πŸ˜ƒ
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Nandita_Siddian

Rashmi...zarqa...Vinita ..sab ka green batti jaal rahe hain..that means all are in...πŸ˜ƒ

Yeshhh all in πŸ˜›
Girls mujhe Ek baat batao..how sidjee learnt Magic in just one months yaar..who bhi online...πŸ˜›..i mean magic is not a easy task yaar..ppls takes lots of time to learn it properly..i had one friend named as Jessica..she was a professional magician...after marriage she shifted to bangalore and left it.she learnt magic  during our school days..and she always said that it is not a an easy task ...i mean ppl take time to learn singing or dancing..similarly ppl take time to learn magic...and i can remember she did a quiet long few years course under  a reputed magician of kolkata..yeh Sid tho super fast mail se bhi tez nikle..πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³ β­οΈπŸ˜Ž..i know he may practice a few tricks..but still i think its quiet tough to learn within one month only...πŸ˜›
Originally posted by: indian_beauty

Yeshhh all in πŸ˜›

hi Sidjee ke patnijee...πŸ˜›
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Girls mujhe Ek baat batao..how sidjee learnt Magic in just one months yaar..who bhi online...πŸ˜›..i mean magic is not a easy task yaar..ppls takes lots of time to learn it properly..i had one friend named as Jessica..she was a professional magician...after marriage she shifted to bangalore and left it.she learnt magic  during our school days..and she always said that it is not a an easy task ...i mean ppl take time to learn singing or dancing..similarly ppl take time to learn magic...and i can remember she did a quiet long few years course under  a reputed magician of kolkata..yeh Sid tho super fast mail se bhi tez nikle..πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³ β­οΈπŸ˜Ž..i know he may practice a few tricks..but still i think its quiet tough to learn within one month only...πŸ˜›

That's what na...it's really tough to learn magic illusions and all in just one month, but Sid actually did it! That's really something! it says a lot about him as a person too...he's very hard working and dedicated towards his work...so proud of him Star
Originally posted by: indian_beauty

That's what na...it's really tough to learn magic illusions and all in just one month, but Sid actually did it! That's really something! it says a lot about him as a person too...he's very hard working and dedicated towards his work...so proud of him ⭐️

he is not only hardworking or dedicated...he have a biggest thing within him that is passion..he is always very passionate to entertain his fans and audiences...chahe ho acting karke ho..chahe dancing karke ho...chahe anchoring karke ho..yeh chahe magic karke ho...he always make sure that ppl should enjoy it..i saw his CC episode also...i am not saying he was just perfect there...but he tried his best to do his comedy which was really enjoyable..😳...similarly when he found that his character  SRS  will no more going to entertain audiences ...then n there he left the character...never think of any negative consequences of his actionπŸ˜›..i just respect him for this nature..😊..
libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Actually Sid didn't learn magic in one month. He already knew the trick but had to practice it for one month so he can be 100% successful on the stage. It was mentioned in the article that he used to do such tricks as hobby. He also knows the card trick really well. He did it in one of the interviews with Prats.