Akdha OS || ANklets of love || UPDATED the OS!

Zayn_1Dholic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
One shots Edited by ...rio... - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zayn_1Dholic thumbnail
Hey peeps! As you guys know I was very upset about the mess of my story!! But fairy di made me happy!! So the shot goes to my fairy di most first! Then my Sona di.. Shez really an amazing di.. She made me understand..SO guys! MY SONA DI AND FAIRY DI IS THE BEST... Love 'em very much!! Enjoy reading peeps!! I wrote a historical os for the first time.. So forgive me for blunder! LOVE, Shayontika Roy Prithibi aka Rio! Edited by ...rio... - 9 years ago
....Anabella... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
res 4 cmnt jaldi update karna dear
Zayn_1Dholic thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...rio...

" Hmm... the suhani si moon! The twinkling stars! The soothing cold wind! I just love it! Wish my rabbits and my best friend Moti was here!" said the elegant begum of Shahenshah-E-Hindustaan without noticing the Emperor himself was staring with his hypnotisetic brown orbs at this elegant yet simple begum!The Emperor himself was a shiever to the entire world!His majesty only bows down towards his Khuda!The great Shahenshah was very cruel according to every subjects of his!!He doesn't have a heart!His famous saying-"Jalal ke paas dil hi nahin!" But Alas! The beautiful bird named Jodha made him feel something inside his chest!! Just there where a metal and loser's thing according to Jalal lies!!The great Shahenshah who handled every war and impossible things at his finger tips, for the first time he was confused!Like really?When his begum argued with him,he gets lost with her melodious voice..when she cries,gets pain,he feels sting at the place,just at the place where the heart lies!Her one touch though mistakenly touched by her makes him feeling something through his whole body! He could heard a strange sound yet beautiful!Like-"Dhak dhak!dhak dhak!" What was happening to him?Was he growing a heart?Was he falling for his sherni who was always ready to argue with him?!"NO!NEVER!!I don't have a heart!I can neva have!"angrily said Jalal!"But why do I feel like in heaven when she's around me?!"He exclaimed while looking at twirling Jodha in the Angoori Baag!Her anklet was making sound which was singing a soft sound to his ears in the silent yet beautiful calm environment!Suddenly his mind flashed him some moments with his best friend and his step-brother Mirza Hakim-"This is called love bhaijaan!" "LOVE?" "yes bhaijaan!And now you too have the ninth heaven happiness!" "Stop it Mirza!NO I don't have a heart!no no no!" "You'll realize bhaijaan!You will!Very soon!"...The melodical sound of her anklets make him come to the reality..now he understood about what his brother said this morning!HE'S IN LOVE!YES!HE'S!Thinking about it his mind and heart didn't fi8..Seems they agreed to his soothness which was blowing now like a soothing wind outside that was touched by Jodha..But immediately his heart feared!What if she doesn't love him?What if she doesn't accept him?After all she hates him!But was it true?He has seen tingle contentment in her eyes when he was with her!She had tears in her beautiful doe-shaped blue eyes when he was in pain!She was like a spotless diamond which sparkles with itz glory!"You'll feel the happiness of heaven when you'll feel love's touch!You have a heart Shahenshah!But you're keeping it inside an unbreakable wall that only you can break!Remember Shahenshah,when you'll love someone,it won't be easy to achieve him/her!You have to work heart and soul!" a smile crept on his face when he remembered Jodha's thoughts about love!And now he was adamant to achieve his love!He would win her love..He was nervous!But he has to meet her right now in the Angoori Baag for his own contentment!But what will he gift her?Itz his first encounter with Jodha after the realization..So he wanted to make her special!But she hates those jwelleries,clothes unlike other women!She loves simplicity!"But what should I pre..."his deep sensuous voice stopped as a smirk crept on his lips finding the solution of the problem!"Yes I got it!Our first touch was connected by that though indirectly!She loves those!" and the next few moments Shahenshah Jalal hurried out of his specious room...

Zayn_1Dholic thumbnail
Jodha was dancing now! It was a delightful moment for the moon that the elegant begum was soothings at itz soft li8..She was confused the whole day about her changed feelings towards the Jallad whom she USED to hate!But now his smile,pain,talkings,his deep mysterious eyes are making her feel something!WAS IT LOVE?!but how??She was hell confused! She had no1 to share her inner feelings..Moti was gone toMathura,Ammijaan to Haaz,..whom to share!But now she was feeling really calmness..she was dancing now...her odni was flying with the wind.. The fireflies were twinkling..and she was so engrossed in dance that she suddenly bumped into someone..she didn't fall on the ground bt on someone's chest! She widened her eyes in shock as she saw HIM! Again!the heartbeat was increasing of both!Jodha was lost in his brown orbs and so was Jalal! The fireflies was giving a soft light to the couple..the wind was blowing!!was it heaven?the thought came to the both!But suddenly their trance was broken by a night bird!Jodha was embarassed..Jalal was smirking..they both stood up-"Are you ok Jodha Begum?"His husky voice shievered her!"Ye..yes!Tell me was something important that brought you here Shahenshah?" "Why?Can't I come here?" "Of course you can Shahenshah!But some1 told me that you don't have time to enjoy nature!" Jodha retorted back! Jalal again remembered the golden memory!He himself said that but how cunning his sherni is!a smirk appeared on his lips-"Yes but today I got.. As itz said a Shahenshah can do anything when he wants!"Jalal said while putting his hand royally behind..Jodha sighed and fluttered!"Why the hell I am fluttering like hez here to propose me!?"Jalal said lovingly-"By the way I have something very important to gift you!Remember Jodha Begum,it'll explain what I wanna say to you!" "HUH?but.." "Don't say a word now Jodha Begum!Just feel it".. Jodha was flabbergasted!What was he upto?Jodha watched her husband carefully as he took out a rectangular cage covered with a cloth..She raged inside herself..was he trying to gift her caged birds?NO WAY!she was going to retort something but she stopped as she saw him opening the cage's door and she saw with surprise that two long white coloured ears were coming out with itz little body..behind it another pair of it came out!Jodha exclaimed with joy!They were rabbits!her favourite rabbits!she childishly sat down and took those rabbits to her arms and gave kisses!"Did you liked 'em?" "like 'em?I love 'em!They are choo cutie pies!" she lovingly caressed those rabbits!"wish I were 'em!"Jodha blushed hearing the compliment!Jalal composed himself and took another box and give to Jodha who was looking at him with wonder!"Herez the gift!"Jodha took the small box.."what could it be?"she thought as she opened the box..and she let out a gasp!THEY WERE ANKLETS!such beautiful anklets!the pair was of diamond's..simple yet elegant..white shiney making the sweet sound.."Thankew Shahenshah!I loved it!itz soo..soo...beautiful!"she exclaimed who was busy in looking at her lovingly!Suddenly Jodha remembered Jalal's riddle about the gift..so she started observing the anklets now..it was designed by small diamonds which were connecting some curl design..the design looked familiar..she observed it keenly!What she understood suddenly made her still..her head started spinning..her heartbeat increased!THE DESIGN WAS OF HEARTS!LITTLE HEARTS..BEAUTIFUL CONNECTIVE HEARTS!"It means he loves me?HE LOVES ME??"Jodha looked forward Jalal who was passionately looking at her!He fluttered his eyes at her in agreement as he understood her eye-showed question..He was nervous..what she would say?will she reje...Jalal couldn't finish his thought as Jodha gave me a passionate tight hug which was of her acceptence..Jalal's heart danced in joy!He encircled his arms around her waist and inhaled deeply-"I LOVE YOU JODHA..WITH MY ENTIRE HEART!!"Jalal said it...Jodha dig her head into his chest and said whispering-"I LOVE YOU TOO SHAHENSHAH!"there!she said it..everything was soo soothing.They broke the hug and looked at each other..they talked through their eyes..."May I have the pleasure to make you wear the anklets,Jodha?" "but shahe..." "please Jodha..for our love!" Jodha couldn't resist and handed the anklets to Jalal and their hand's touch make them having electric shiever..Jalal slowly made Jodha's toes rest on his lap and started to make Jodha wear his loveletter,ANKlets of LOVE!!Their every touch of skin made them feel in heaven! The moon was covering itself in shyness!The wind was soothing them..the flowers' fragnance wrapped around 'em, The rabbit couples were woundering around the most lovely and newly couple bonded by love... The fireflies were lighting on and off..slowly...softly...heavenly... JODHA-JALAL's love story started with anklets..ANKLETS OF LOVE...
Impairlove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ohhh so nice os loved it๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
zakia4 thumbnail
very nice os dear loved it so much.thanks for the lovely story love you.
harshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
wow awsum os rio u hav written so beautifully... I luved it...do write such beautiful ffs and os...
Paradise_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful os rio!
loved it!!
Paradise_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ...rio...

Hey peeps! As you guys know I was very upset about the mess of my story!! But fairy di made me happy!! So the shot goes to my fairy di most first! Then my Sona di.. Shez really an amazing di.. She made me understand..SO guys! MY SONA DI AND FAIRY DI IS THE BEST... Love 'em very much!! Enjoy reading peeps!! I wrote a historical os for the first time.. So forgive me for blunder! LOVE, Shayontika Roy Prithibi aka Rio!

OMG!! I can't believe my eyes!!
love u so much rio!!!