Punar Vivah

Daily Attendance in AarYa/ PV Classroom- 17th April, 2015

lovely_nikki thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Hey PVians 

From now on, lets bring some fun and Masti in Daily Attendance,
From now on we will call it Daily Attendance in AarYa/ PV classroom. (DAIAPC) 

The one who makes the DAIAPC, will post a picture of any scene of any character from PV. Members/ Students attending the Class will have to comment or Quote that pic. The Best. Quote will be then mentioned in the next Thread of DAIAPC πŸ˜³

And it's compulsory that members attending this class will have to Quote/ Comment or else πŸ˜ˆ 

And NO copy and NO Quoting other members/  Students πŸ˜ˆ

Those who commenting in Hindi, please make sure that you write English translation also, so that those who dont speak and understand Hindi, they are able to understand what you've commeted. And they can also participate and Enjoy πŸ˜³

So here's the picture for today. Now you better come up with funny or interesting quotes if you want to be the winner of this class πŸ˜³

Kratika Sengar and Gurmeet Choudhary

My quote is in the following post (it won't be included in the selection of best quotes) πŸ˜³

Edited by lovely_nikki - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovely_nikki thumbnail

My quote,

Yash - "Aartiji they've cheated us. I thought they will give me a Superman's costume. But instead they give me this stupid and silly costume" 

Aarti - "And I was thinking that they'll give me Lois Lane type of dress. But they ordered to wear this same old saree πŸ˜­. I was thinking that at least for one day I'll get to wear modern western clothes. But here I am stuck with same saree and Pallu on my head πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜­"

Another lame quote from me 
Ameera. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Morning Nikki Miss😊
Aartiji: our family drama was not enough Yashji that now ur wearing a costume.

Yashji: Aartiji beacause Ma Babuji wanted πŸ˜Š
KratikaSengarKS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
good one..

btw present.. πŸ˜ƒ
annirogc thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
aartiji: yashji you are looking handsome in this silly costume also..
yashji :!!!
present
..GurmiT.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i forget that scene

will try to quote to c both expression

sry yesterday was absent
abhiaaryalover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Present
Aarthi: yash ji if you were bhishm in last birth then whom would have I been?
Yash: aarthi ji you didn't exist if you had existed after seeing such a damsel I wouldn't have vowed to remain celibateπŸ˜‰
Aarthi: you are always the best yash ji

jhillyarya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Present miss.
Qoute:
Aarti: Yash ji, do you think this bhisma look will affect the audience.
Yash: Not looking like Aarti ji. Normaly Bhisma pitama has white hair, i dont have that.
Aarti: You are worrying about white hair? I am very angry with CVS. They can give you shri krishna role atleast for one day. At least i would have allow to romance with you as krisha ki radha.
Yash: Point to be noted CVS. soon give us Marjaiyaan moment and some hospital romance soo after this PV.Edited by jhillyarya - 9 years ago
jhillyarya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovely_nikki

My quote,

Yash - "Aartiji they've cheated us. I thought they will give me a Superman's costume. But instead they give me this stupid and silly costume"

Aarti - "And I was thinking that they'll give me Lois Lane type of dress. But they ordered to wear this same old saree😭. I was thinking that at least for one day I'll get to wear modern western clothes. But here I am stuck with same saree and Pallu on my head😑😭"

Another lame quote from me

Poor Aarti πŸ˜†
gafulu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Play as ganga putrabhism
For maa to marry paa