Still she's caring for him

He has really gone mad

Finally I think the truth will come

Cnt wait for next
Update soon

Love u
Keep smiling
Posted: 8 years ago
OMG...i thought when party was kept and sultan was invited Rk was upto something...he blamed and insulted madhu...she is sad...and she understood then itself that the girl sneha cud not be Rk's gf...and she is so much confidant that rk cud never love anyone other than her...Nandini entry was supperrb here...and total suspense u have kept...really what had happened with Madhu...Rk was harsh to her but he is unaware of truth thats y he is behaving in that way...next chap hope the truth reveals...couldnt hold this suspense anymore...thanks for PM...will be waiting fr next :)
Rk insult madhu in praty. Feeling sad for madhu bt madhu has confident on rk's luv nandini showed real face to rk
Hope now truth is out in nxt update
Awesome update
awesome update thanks for pm dear 👍🏼 i m angry on Rk he dont deserve madhu as his wife he has hurt madhu so much i dont want her to forgive Rk soon he is such a stupid man that he believes what he wants to trust rather not on the people who are telling him the truth 😡
RK should listen to madhu's side of the story.
He must have some belief in his madhu. He cannot behave like this. Madhu should not forgive RK very easily. Let him suffer for sometime. 

Great update.
Thanks for pm

Plzz today only update the next part !! Cant wait to know the reason !! Sultan's wordings to rk was really good !! Nice update !! Thanks for pm
Superb update
Waiting for next part
Thanks for the pm
Nice Update
finally we will know what happened to Madhu
I loved the update dear it was so awesome RK looses his control and bursts out to Sultan and Sultan couldn't bare his Machu being hurt and RK declared that he loves Sneha and Sneha and RK played a drama of loving each other but still has anger over her but Nandini wants to clarrify her allegations hope everything gets sort out !!
OMG!! RK will really regret his behaviour...god, plz don't make him so low...let the truth come out...but I want madhu not to forget him soon...