Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: SPraba

Lovely rithu
Loved the easy camadarie between rudra and paro. How i wished this could have happened in the show. Anyways thanks for writing this lovely peice down
God bless and apologies for the late response
Thanks for the pm

Thank you. They always had an ease between them except when they had to remember their opposing stand. I wish for so much when it comes to this show Prabha.
God bless. It's fine. I'm glad you dropped by.
Marvel-freak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This is so beautifully written! The care they have for each other so heart warming
-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Marvel-freak

This is so beautifully written! The care they have for each other so heart warming

Thank you 😊
pree_28 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello dear 😊

Thanku for the pm's and sorry about the late comment, I was busy with exams for past few weeks.

This OS is a sweet surprise for me πŸ˜ƒ. You wrote this story with many sweet,
so tender, caring
moments.. ' His fingers softly caressing her lips along the way' 😳 ' His fingers melted into hers',
' Her fingers trailing his nose to his rugged jaw while pushing her hair from his face' - soo tender,
soft and romantic moments.. loved it. Paro keeping track of their time together- how cute πŸ˜›.
Both of them taking care of each other.
This OS brought smile on my face.. you write beautifully. ❀️

(Sry about the messed up lines.. typed it from phone and now I am not able to edit it to make it proper πŸ€” )Edited by pree_28 - 8 years ago
-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Originally posted by: pree_28

Hello dear 😊

Thanku for the pm's and sorry about the late comment, I was busy with exams for past few weeks.

This OS is a sweet surprise for me πŸ˜ƒ. You wrote this story with many sweet,
so tender, caring
moments.. ' His fingers softly caressing her lips along the way' 😳 ' His fingers melted into hers',
' Her fingers trailing his nose to his rugged jaw while pushing her hair from his face' - soo tender,
soft and romantic moments.. loved it. Paro keeping track of their time together- how cute πŸ˜›.
Both of them taking care of each other.
This OS brought smile on my face.. you write beautifully. ❀️

(Sry about the messed up lines.. typed it from phone and now I am not able to edit it to make it proper πŸ€” )

Thank you. I hope your exams went well.

It was written at a time when they both cared about each other with a hesitance. They were conscious of being at opposite ends of a battlefield. But at the same time they knew that the other person was essential a good person. There was respect and concern inspite of the anger.

I'm happy I made you smile.

I faced the phone problem too. Its very annoying sometimes. 😊
-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Originally posted by: seeta_naips

Very sweet indeed😳

Thank you 😊
-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Marvel-freak

This was amazing

Thank you.
KhushiParo thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I think I'm the last one to read this  well written storyπŸ˜ƒ.

This story touched my heart closely after your Lioness though
😳. Those horrible dreams she had for a long time  some how suddenly  vanished by the CVs and you picked that point and weaved a cute caring story. Whenever I read the stories written by amazing writers  it strikes again with a pang RR shouldn't be finished that early but alas it did

Take care Rithu.
Edited by KhushiParo - 8 years ago
pree_28 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
)

Thank you. I hope your exams went well.

It was written at a time when they both cared about each other with a hesitance. They were conscious of being at opposite ends of a battlefield. But at the same time they knew that the other person was essential a good person. There was respect and concern inspite of the anger.

I'm happy I made you smile.

I faced the phone problem too. Its very annoying sometimes. 😊

My exams went well :) thanku for asking.
& you wrote so perfectly above, how Parud felt for each other initially and
you captured same in your os too :)
-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Originally posted by: KhushiParo

I think I'm the last one to read this  well written storyπŸ˜ƒ.

This story touched my heart closely after your Lioness though
😳. Those horrible dreams she had for a long time  some how suddenly  vanished by the CVs and you picked that point and weaved a cute caring story. Whenever I read the stories written by amazing writers  it strikes again with a pang RR shouldn't be finished that early but alas it did

Take care Rithu.

πŸ€— Sush, good to see you here.

I'm glad two of my stories mean so much to you. They could down one scene of Laila or Mala or Shantanu to give Paro a chance to talk to someone about her dreams. Atleast she could have discussed it with Rukmini if not Rudra and Maithili.

RR will always live on in our hearts dear. It touched a lot of us and we will keep discussing it for a long time to come.