Beautifully Written
Continue Soon
Posted: 8 years ago
part 1
Awwwsssmmm Update
Loved it
Supperbbb...
Sakshi made her mine to move on
Loved the way Sakshi beat those guys Supperbbb...
Was that guy Arjun...???
Amazingly Written
Continue Soon
Waiting for next part
Originally posted by sisodia_shefali

nice cs waiting for the story to start😊

thank di!!πŸ€—sorry for making you wait so long...
Originally posted by _Nikita_

Awwwsssmmm Concept
Supperbbb Prologue n CS
Beautifully Written
Continue Soon

Thank you niki!!!πŸ€— Will update soonn...
Originally posted by _Nikita_

part 1
Awwwsssmmm Update
Loved it
Supperbbb...
Sakshi made her mine to move on
Loved the way Sakshi beat those guys Supperbbb...
Was that guy Arjun...???
Amazingly Written
Continue Soon
Waiting for next part

Thanks again Niki...you will get ur answers sooonnn!!
Well written
Intresting concept
Waiting for the next part
Update soon
Originally posted by zobi222

Well written
Intresting concept
Waiting for the next part
Update soon
Thanks dear!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Chapter 2...

At 7:00 in morning Sakshi had reached Jahnavi's place...As she entered the house both of them hugged each other tightly...Their eyes were moist ...As they were meeting after really long period...

After meeting to alll she headed towards their room...Jahnavi has arranged all things for Sakshi in her own room...As she is nott having any sister...They walked in room hand in hand as always...Finally being fresh n up Sakshi decided to have a sleep...

IN AFTERNOON...

Both of them were settle on bed and was talking about random things..Jahnavi had already ask her mother to send the lunch in her room...So they are waiting for it!!! 

Jahnavi : So Sakshi whats going on?? How is uncle & aunty?? 

Sakshi : Nothing Jahnavi...Job is  going on the same place...And mom dad are fine too...Tum batao tumhare passs jyada baate hogi kehene ko!! 

Jahnavi : Kuch nahi Sakshi...We met year ago...Before that we were friends in collage...So due to some circumtanse we start meeting again...We spend much time together and finally after lotss of fights and fun we confessed our love...(She told her whole loveable journey in short...) 

Hearing her words Sakshi mind again start occupieing with her past thoughts... But she calm her self down... plastered a sweet smile on her face... Jahnavi's mother entered in room with trey of food...

She too was very happy cause of Sakshi's presence ... They start eating and mother kept urging Sakshi to have some more... She was touched by her concerned... She too love nd care for her like her own mother...

Once again her mother offer juice to Sakshi and divert her from that  finally a idea came into her mind... 

Sakshi: Bas...Aunty aur kitna khilaogi mujhe... Me bhi is hunny  (Sakshi call jahnavi by this name ) ki tarah moti ho jaungi... 

Hearing this Jahnavi's mouth shaped became 'o'... who was till now busy with her breakfast...

She take a pillow and throw on her... Sakshi quickly make her head down and the pillow fall on the floor... Sakshi show tounge 

to her...

Sakshi's mother left from there leaving those beasties alone... As her mom left once again Jahnavi give a hard glare to Sakshi while she return her answering with cheeky smile... 

Sakshi: ghoor mat mujhe... Sahi bol rahi hu... pata ni jiju ne kya dekh ke tujhe pasand kar liya...

She tease her saying all the stupid silly things about her just to enjoy her hunny's angry mood... Finally it became enough for Jahnavi she ran behind Sakshi almost fuming in anger... Look like she will kill her just in moment of catching her...

Sakshi ran to save her life laughing hard... In running jahnavi

throw all light kind of thing on her and Sakshi keep laughing...

They were in hall and still she was chasing her while Sakshi turn once again show her tounge but due to not seeing infront she crashed with someone hardly... She was going to  fall on floor just when a pair of strong arms caught her and hold her protectively... She has shut her eyes tightly and has grabbed his collar tight... She was panting heavily due to her run...

Other side the man was lots in the beauty which was in his arms at moment... He hold her and kept staring at her innocent face... Just a single thing was in his mind... The girl is just beautiful... 

After a moment she open her brown chocolaty eyes only to find pair of black  eyes were staring at her... For moment she too was lost in his eyes.. They both share a beautiful eye lock and were lost in their world...

Clearance of throat brought them back to reality...Sakshi stand on feet letting him free from her  clutch... He too left her only after making sure that she is fine...They make a proper distance and stand feeling awkward by the moment just happen...

Soon the realisation caught them that they had met earlier just a few  hours ago and they both shout at same time...TUM...

He : Tum yaha??

(He was Suprised to find the girl at place as he never came across her even after he used to visit here..)

Sakshi : Excuse me.. Ghar humara aur mujhe se question kar rahe ho...who ara you?? (She asked little loudly..)

He : And why do you think that I will answer your question miss..?? (He replied with same tone...)

Sakshi : Excuse me!!!! (She once again going to start but Jahnavi caught the  situation... She knew if she wasn't step in this... Her both of hot headed friends will ended up with killing each other by glares and shouts...)

Jahnavi : Arjun tum yaha?? 

Just than he saw Jahnavi there...Arjun ran his fingers through his hair and replied smiling at her... 

Arjun: Haa...Jahnavi..how are you?? Aunty  send me too gave you some stuff regarded engagement... Watchmen is coming with taking it all...

Jahnavi : Ohh..Okk...I am fine..what about you??? After really long time we are meeting...and also how's team??? They come na??

Arjun : Me too fine and team is good as always...and they aren't coming... And please don't ask me why??? Just ask them... (He said last line little irritatingly as she was the seventh person who is asking about team since he was here..)

Jahnavi caught his irritated tone and humm in response and then ask him to have a sit...Just when she looked at Sakshi who was standing quiet trying to get them...

She pulls Sakshi towards her and introduce her...

Jahnavi : Arjun meet my bestest friend Sakshi Aanand and Sakshi he is Arjun... Jay's best friend...They both are just like you and me...

Arjun : Achcha me tumhara koi ni haa!!! Ab to pakka tumhe bhabhi bolaunga me!!!

Jahnavi quickly hold her ears and say : No no no... He is my best friend too Sakshi... (looking at Arjun...) ab khush.. Dont you try to call me that... (She warn..)

Sakshi kept mum...Just said Hi... Before she could say more Jahnavi start again...

Jahnavi : You know Arjun Sakshi is in jornalism field and she is to much talented and Sakshi... Arjun is ACP in ETF in Mumbai..One the best team ...you had heard about that right??? Jay's brother work there too...

Now this was shock for her...Ofcourse she know him...who will not known to this guy.. Who is so much popular for his skills and honesty towards his work...She called him criminal...Where was her silly brain left when she had seen him and said those words... Ya ya.. Not directly but she had taunted him... O god!! Now she have to apologise... She was again going to start when Arjun spoke...

Arjun : Hello..Miss Anand...Nice to meet you... (He extend his hand with a smile on his face as if he didn't even care about that incident. ..)

She extend her hand too and hands met... They both stared at each other trying to get what is going on in each other minds...

Once again their trance got broken by voice now this time it's Jahnavi's mother... both quickly pulled their hand back once again with awkward moment...

Her mother became happy to see him there she saw the stuff which was on table and got the reason as Jay 's mother has already told her about Arjun is coming...

Arjun goes near her and touch her feel...She blessed him...Sakshi left that place as she have to go for shopping...

She changed her dress in a light blue kurti and chudidaar... She make her ponie and ready to go out... She was going with Jahnavi...

As she came downstair she inform her that Arjun is coming with them  them to market as she want his help for chiding some stuff for Jay ... She nodded and together trio left from place as Jahnavi was ready...

They reached the market...The journey was quite...Sakshi and Jahnavi were on back sit though jahnavi infront but Arjun ask her to sit back with her friend... In whole time Arjun was with each passing minutes having glances of Sakshi through the mirror...Sometime she too..

He don't know what was that...why he was having weird feel...When he entered in their house Sakshi was laughing wholeheartedly and teasing her friend...He was lost in her for that moment...The reason they bump with each other... But after that he feel her quietness... Which is not just ordinary... O god!!!  Why it's effecting him...

They get down Arjun don't want to come and join them...He hate shopping but cause of friendship he have to do... 

They entered in and shop all necessary things...All time Arjun was thinking just thing " kaha phas gaya me!!" 

"Wow!!! chudiyaa!!! " Sakshi exclaimed happily... "abhi ye baki tha" he muttered slowly but it caught by Sakshi... "Chal Sakshi woh shop pe chalte tujhe chudiya leni na...after all favourite one..." Jahnavi said and start dragging  her towards shop...But she refused saying that she will buy it later... Right now she dont want!! Jahnavi was surprised by this as she is just crazy about bangles and right now refusing to buy it...

Other side somehow Sakshi has observed  his feel... she knew he was not liking this just cause of Jahnavi he is here...Jahnavi is more for Sakshi...So she refused to go..

Arjun feel bad as he know why this all happen... Why she do this.. Obviously what can be hide from his sharp eyes... Still he let it go... 

They were going to cross the road... Sakshi was going to take next step just then a full speeding car came without even horn.. it was on wrong side of road so she wasnt aware about it... Arjun who was behind her with Jahnavi quickly shout her name and grabbing her hand he pulled her towards him...Arjun saw the car the guy peeped out from its window... Both Arjun and Sakshi look him...

They came at safe side with Arjun holding her hand which is unaware by both... Jahnavi quickly hugged her as she reached there...and asked her if she is ok... Sakshi assure her and muttered thanks to Arjun...He leave her hand and all sit inside car... Before  starting the car Arjun make a call...

Other side : Jay hind Arjun sir kahiye!!!

Arjun (on phone) : there is red car which no. Is this...(He tell the no which he noted that time) Its coming towards that way... I want that guy arrested with charge of carelessly driving... do it!! 

Other side : Ok sir Jay hind!!

He cut the call and looked at Sakshi through the mirror...who became more quite after the incident... Then he drove towards home...

Dropping them Arjun left from there bidding good bye...

In Room...

Sakshi get fresh n up and lied down on bed.. Her mind was totally occupied by today's each and every incident and specially His thoughts... Arjun!!! 

A ring of cell disturb his thoughts... She see the ID...Its her mother...She take the call...

She : Hello. .Ma kaise ho aap??? 

Mom : me thik hoo.. tu bata tu thik to hai na pata nai kaise kaise khayal aa rahe the dimag me subah se... Tum thik ho na Sakshi..

Sakshi :  ha ma !! me bilkul thik hu... aap batao???

After a little pause her mother  say..

Mom : beta tumhe kuch batana hai...

Sakshi :  ha ma boliye na !! 

Mom : Tere liye rishta aaya hai.. and they are coming to see you once you will be back to home...

Sakshi :  (shocked) what!!!!!!!

I am done guys with this update...Ya I want to say as its SS I will bit fast forward... Though I will try my best that you people won't loose interest... Please tell me  how's it???
Plz do hit like button and comment... from now only PM to those who will comment...
Thanks and Love!!!!