Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by syedzoya

Post Babita 
Zoya πŸ€— Thanks so much dearie, for liking the post πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
Loves β€οΈ

Originally posted by Swatishubh

My My Babita β­οΈβ­οΈ
What a lovely presentation of your heartfelt thread, specially made for me. πŸ‘πŸ‘Thanks will be a very little word my dear. I have all the blessings to you all your life. Some things are only said, but the things that are done are special and very rare. You are one of them. β€οΈπŸ€—
Your each and every word means a lot to me. Especially your describing me and my profile πŸ˜³ This is such a beautiful gift for me that I shall cherish it all my life.πŸ˜ƒ Luv ya sweetie for everything you do. I feel so joyous that I find you and we are more than friends. I hug you with all my arms open. I love you with all my dazzling possession and I bow in front of you with all my heart given. β€οΈ
You have given me a very special place dear, will never come out of it. I feel so touched. πŸ€—

My pleasure Bhabhi πŸ€—
Your each and every word made me touching the sky  and all your sweet wishes are making me feel at the top !!!😎 Thanks a tonne for liking and accepting the little gesture. I feel so glad too !!! β€οΈ More loves β€οΈ

Babita,

Thanks dearie for all the caps you have selected to make me feel so loved. πŸ˜³β­οΈπŸ‘Thanks for all the gifts. πŸ‘
I just loved the Congratulation gif, it's awesome. ⭐️The cake is so delicious, watch, Party gown, jewellery are superliked. ⭐️The wishes and warmth makes me yours forever. Luv ya β€οΈπŸ€—

Bhabhi, i am so glad that U liked all the gifts and the caps.
The caps were selected specially for u to describe you and how you look and .. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Luv U too bunches of bunches β€οΈ
πŸ€—

Very well said πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘
😳 πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—

Very well said Tupu, this is a dazzling post and all the gifts including yours are gorgeous and very sweet. Luv ya both. β€οΈβ€οΈ

Thanks for the kind words and the warmth dear, i feel touched! πŸ˜³

😳 
Rightly said for Tupu β€οΈ β€οΈ

Tupu,

Thanks so much dear for all your love and warmth. Love you dancing, it's an awesome feeling for me. 
Thanks for wishing me dot on time, it was lovely to see you posting all the wishes and gifts right in the beginning. Thanks. πŸ€—
Babita -- What shall I say about her. Yes, this is a sparkling post and very very dear to me.⭐️ πŸ‘Tupu, you know Babita has been waiting for this thread the day she herself became dazzler. πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ Her continuous pampering and words made me come here for her only. It's her wish and today i am here dazzling. She has been waiting for me past three days to post in speed and I was not able to give her time. Yesterday, i cud not stop myself when I talked to her. Her few kinds requests made me emotional and i did a bit for her. But the post she has made -- It's stunning and gorgeous, beautiful and unique, loving and will be loved always.
Thanks to you and her, you both made my day and status very very special. β€οΈπŸ€—

Bhabhi πŸ€— β€οΈ πŸ€—
😳 

Originally posted by Anjani9

Beauty??? πŸ€”
I have not seen!!!
Congratulations Swati...πŸ‘ πŸ˜Š
Yes Anjani, Beauty inside out !!! β€οΈ 
I have seen !!!!!!! πŸ˜Ž πŸ€—

How are U ?? πŸ˜ƒ