Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: mint2

Tum mujhse apni sab bate share karti thi but me tuhe apne dil ki kuch nhi batata tha. Tum sochti hogi raat tumhe chod me iss kamre me kyon aata tha, aaj tak ye drawer maine kyon kabhi puri nhi kholi? Kyonki meri himmat hi nhi hoti thi, mujhe dar tha ki jis din maine isse pura khola issme rakhi saari yaaden bahar aajayengi. Main puri jindagi sochta raha ki ek akele ka sacha pyar kafi hota hai do logon k liye, par me galat tha, ishani ne to kbhi mujhe chaha hi nhi, isliye ab aaj me tujhare aage iss drawer ko humesha humesha k liye lock kar deta hun, or tumse vada karta hun tumhe humesha khush rakhunga, mana me apna dil tumhe kabhi nhi de paunga kyonki wo to mere pass hi nhi hai, par baki har wo khushi dunga jo ek pati apni patni ko deta hai, ab ye drawer humare beech kabhi nhi aayega-- and than he locks it, than ritika again try to tell him the truth, but again remember the promise taken by amba, so she change her dialogue and say, ye sab agar tum mujhe khush karne ko kah rahe ho to Mat karo kyonki maine kabhi kuch chaha hi nhi tumse, than ranveer says, nhi tumhe chahana chahiye, aaj se meri jindagi me koi kal nhi hai jo hai wo aaj hai. ๐Ÿ˜ก

Mint brilliant you even got it memorized ...

This guy is a shame on love ...All his akele pyaar is nothing but crap
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
I only wish RV to be tortured now...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

btw.. Ritika's expression when RV was talking crap were like..she wanted to go to loo ASAP n this guy just wouldnt stop talking ๐Ÿคฃ

this girl does not know acting๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Its gonna be Ishveer only...but I want RV to take lot of .. I mean tons of pain to get back Ishani now...

GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: nebuna

Pallu I am even bored to bash now they have literally butchered his character and shikar behaved like ishani's soul mate today ...weird but truth...

I am sure writers are taking out their revenge on shakti and PH with Ranveer ๐Ÿ˜†

I think I might quit this show forever now ...I don't care if they unite or separate

exactly this is what i am feeling now i don't want Rv to get back with  ishani...  ... i was feeling that during hug his feelings were fake as he say one thing n do totally opposite thing  ...he proved me right in a day ... the way Rv is going, without the kid  in between ,he would have slept with Ri ... if that ever happen then show  ends for me ...however now although i am not watching i am  all for Ishkar  for time being ... first Ishani should get married to shikar have a child with him n then Rv can have her back ...  as it is ishveer fever n magic is forever destroyed as i can never ever trust RV ... he is so fake !!! Ishani deserves better ... 
Edited by SanaSarwar - 9 years ago
PavaniShiny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: palluluvsmaan

Its gonna be Ishveer only...but I want RV to take lot of .. I mean tons of pain to get back Ishani now...

I'm sure he will...I'm waiting for rv to suffer๐Ÿ˜ˆ
nebuna thumbnail
Originally posted by: SanaSarwar

exactly this is what i am feeling now i don't want Rv to get back with  ishani...  ... i was feeling that during hug his feelings were fake as he say one thing n do totally opposite thing  ...he proved me right in a day ... the way Rv is going, without the kid  in between ,he would have slept with Ri ... if that ever happen then show  ends for me ...however now although i am not watching i am  all for Ishkar  for time being ... first Ishani should get married to shikar have a child with him n then Rv can have her back ...  as it is ishveer fever n magic is forever destroyed as i can never ever trust RV ... he is so fake !!! Ishani deserve better ... 

No shikar -ishani yaar ...

But RV needs to live his life alone even after knowing that ishani is alive and she was in love only with him ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Now I agree with members who said that one of the two will die and the other will go insane
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Thathastu and I'm very sure we will. Need to see his aashiqui back in action.
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Nebuna..chod! chill karte!!

had it been old times.. I would be really mad...but I am more chilled out now...

learning to watch this show with sitting back on a comfortable couch  n enjoying popcorn๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

stopped taking headache for this show now...

udao aur aage badho๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

nebuna thumbnail

Nebuna..chod! chill karte!!

had it been old times.. I would be really mad...but I am more chilled out now...

learning to watch this show with sitting back on a comfortable couch  n enjoying popcorn๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

stopped taking headache for this show now...

udao aur aage badho๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Exactly I don't even know why I am watching this show๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•half of the time I don t listen to their dialogues cause I do something else ..

mint2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nebuna

Mint brilliant you even got it memorized ...

This guy is a shame on love ...All his akele pyaar is nothing but crap

Ya dear coz cant help it, can bash Ranveer to any limit but cant stop watching his scenes ๐Ÿ˜‰