Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: SanaSarwar

i need Wu plz guys ... what did the idiot say ??? 

I hope someone can give you WU😳

because I was working on something else n this video was playing in another browserπŸ˜†

he was talking about moving on..closing and locking the drawer which had Ishani's pic...nibhaofy rishta with Ritika from now on dil se...blah blah
Edited by palluluvsmaan - 9 years ago
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Has he agreed to give pati ka r8 to ri?
Has he promised to marry her in 24 hours?
Has he accused ishani not to leave him with ri?
Tell detail.
Actually no energy is left to bash anything abt this show. U can give a brief wu.
GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
closing his heart to ishani???? ... pallu he never opened it to her... first during childhood he  didn't tell her about his love then when he  got rich he  pretended to hate her ..then finally when all MUs were removed, he himself started doubting her ..n now when she was ready to die for him he wants 2 do mauja hi mauja in laps of Ri ... ? so ishani was right not to go back to him as Rv is really happy with his lot in Ri as a partner ... did he ever cared for Ishani this much ??? he let her die yaar ... he let her die !!! n can't imagine ever hurting Ri  in the same way ... ishani may die but Ri can't ???..n v r supposed to believe that in reality he loves only Ishani ???? cvs  why should v believe that ??? what did Rv do to prove his loyalty n love to Ishani ???? 
Julie_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I hope Ritika torture him, this idiot deserves it.
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: ILTHBEB

Has he agreed to give pati ka r8 to ri?
Has he promised to marry her in 24 hours?
Has he accused ishani not to leave him with ri?
Tell detail.
Actually no energy is left to bash anything abt this show. U can give a brief wu.

I did not hear whole thing...so cant say if he said that he will marry her in 24 hrs..😲 thats news to me😲😲😲

palluluvsmaan thumbnail
De dana dan to RV today!!

dil khol ke bash karo!!! dialogue writers were again on vacation when this crap was being written...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
OK for the first time I feel RV should never get to live with ishnai

HE disrespects love ,fellow woman and his own love which he claims ..

He literally gave Ri 7 vows without any marriage and agni ...

He was like I am all yours physically and you can do anything ...

Someone explain writers what love is all about not just coochi ccoing and kissing
Nidhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
U better move on RV.  You really don't know what true love is so u don't deserve ishaani. N don't say all d time "Ek tarfha pyaar" . U better know that u never love her. u r a slave n u be all ur life under that evil Rithika. 

After watching today's episode I just felt like slapping RV 100 times  πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘
PavaniShiny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Epi Short WU:
Baa gets to know ishani is alive..Ishani asks her to hide identity..Shikar feels sad for Ishani.

Doctor tells RV rithika needs his attention n due to tension even miscarriage may happen..RV takes rithika to ishani's room..He promises her that he will be with her forever..He locks ishani's pic cupboard..He says ishani is dead for him..He will share his life also with rithika though he can't give her his dil..
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: nebuna

OK for the first time I feel RV should never get to live with ishnai

HE disrespects love ,fellow woman and his own love which he claims ..

He literally gave Ri 7 vows without any marriage and agni ...

He was like I am all yours physically and you can do anything ...

Someone explain writers what love is all about not just coochi ccoing and kissing

did he say he will marry Ritika in 24 hrs?😲😲😲😲