Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Some people never change..

-Maryam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
...gosh akshara what a big heart..
Akshara back to being krrish again 🤣

Maheshwaris are infuriating the HELL out of me. What is their obsession with Shaadis? Like it's hell annoying. I prefer they Bakwaas comedy over this nonsense
Like ananya isn't even that old
And they honestly have nothing better to do..
First they were after akshara & now even after so many years they are doing the same thing to ananya
Why can't they let her be ready for marriage? They're pressurizing her into it & I'm hating them for it!Edited by -Maryam - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_anu2908_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Please..MS people are irritating me like hell..except Nanu🤣What is actually their problem man..shaad..shaadi..shaadi...😆 Edited by _anu2908_ - 9 years ago
_anu2908_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Please they better open a marriage bureau and they should go to Capetown rather🤣and never come back😆Edited by _anu2908_ - 9 years ago
Aru. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yrkkh and shaadis goes side by side alwys 😆
But these M's are too much man 😵 Why the hell are they forcin Ananya ?? Life isnt all abt gettin married after all 🤓 ... Kuch b non sense 🤢
But i guess cvs are trying to showcase the mentality of those ppl of our society who want a gori bahu/biwi who's a dactar and can make gol gol rotti's ... 🤢
-Maryam thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Arooj..

Yrkkh and shaadis goes side by side alwys 😆
But these M's are too much man 😵 Why the hell are they forcin Ananya ?? Life isnt all abt gettin married after all 🤓 ... Kuch b non sense 🤢
But i guess cvs are trying to showcase the mentality of those ppl of our society who want a gori bahu/biwi who's a dactar and can make gol gol rotti's ... 🤢

Sickooos
🤢
They could show ananya interested in pursuing her career but shaadi shaadi seems to be their life goal!!
😡 so many yrs & they haven't progressed one but

I usually like maheshwaris but today I felt like slapping the screen while watching their nonsense
-Maryam thumbnail
KK M's ruined my mood today. [:@)]
Aru. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Maryam

Sickooos
🤢
They could show ananya interested in pursuing her career but shaadi shaadi seems to be their life goal!!
😡 so many yrs & they haven't progressed one but

I usually like maheshwaris but today I felt like slapping the screen while watching their nonsense

They got some serious prblm yar ... They are so damn obsessed when it comes to shaadi 🤢 .. its actually very irritatin the way they are forcing and pressurizing ananya especially Shauraya and varsha atleast they need to understand
noor321 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hahah Krish!

Also I'm hating how Devyani keeps comparing Namisha to Naksh. It is unfair. I don't mind her love for NaKsh but this is totally uncalled for. Just because she does some things differently doesn't mean they are wrong. There isn't only one way of doing things. She is doing wrong by thinking they are wrong in whatever they do. Just because she wants to get her stuff washed from a dry cleaner doesn't mean she is wrong. Now if only Devyani realised before such an expensive dress would not have been ruined. Completely wrong. Can they not see how Namisha are doing a lot for the family and haven't just forgotten them. 

sona_naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i think they should give ananya some time