Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovely_nikki thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Rosey I'm not talking about options but about rules. 
And what should be the last date for the siggie competition? I won't be here so Poonam will have to take care of everything.

For the OS competition we will keep the last entry date as 15th or 21st June. That way it will give sufficient time to those who have exams and to me also.

Btw, I'm going (coming) to India in May. That's why I won't come online at all as I wll be busy spending time with my family ๐Ÿ˜ณ
roserosey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovely_nikki

And what should be the last date for the siggie competition? I won't be here so Poonam will have to take care of everything.

For the OS competition we will keep the last entry date as 15th or 21st June. That way it will give sufficient time to those who have exams and to me also.

Btw, I'm going (coming) to India in May. That's why I won't come online at all as I wll be busy spending time with my family ๐Ÿ˜ณ

last date should be around second or third week of june ... and it will give u enough time to write too
i think 15 th will be good ...

jhillyarya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Btw, I'm going (coming) to India in May. That's why I won't come online at all as I wll be busy spending time with my family๐Ÿ˜ณ

we didnt announce sig compitition theme yet. If we announce it in 2 days then 30th april or 1st may will be apt.

oh wow. Hope you will enjoy with your family.
we'll miss you. Me and rosey di will become alone here as kate di also will be busy with exams
lovely_nikki thumbnail

Originally posted by: roserosey

last date should be around second or third week of june ... and it will give u enough time to write too

Ok for siggie competition we will give 20th May as last date.

And for OS we will give 15th June. If some writers need more time, due to exams, we will move it to one week later ๐Ÿ˜ณ

jhillyarya thumbnail

Originally posted by: roserosey

about os compitition june is perfect as we all need time. Dont know what the time will be and when will get chance to work on that
jhillyarya thumbnail

And for OS we will give 15th June. If some writers need more time, due to exams, we will move it to one week later๐Ÿ˜ณ

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
lovely_nikki thumbnail

Originally posted by: jhillyarya

we didnt announce sig compitition theme yet. If we announce it in 2 days then 30th april or 1st may will be apt.

oh wow. Hope you will enjoy with your family.
we'll miss you. Me and rosey di will become alone here as kate di also will be busy with exams

We should give them sufficient time to make siggies. That's why mid May will be better. And then we will give two weeks time to voters to vote. The whole month of May will keep the forum busy and active.

Yes it eill be only you and Rosey for that one whole month. Hopefully siggie competition will keep everyone busy. 

roserosey thumbnail

And for OS we will give 15th June. If some writers need more time, due to exams, we will move it to one week later ๐Ÿ˜ณ

that will be fine di and yes we will do our best to keep the forum active in the month of may ... lets hope everything will happen as we thought of it ...
jhillyarya thumbnail
Ok, i am leaving now.
will be wait for the poll.
nikki di doing all work about it but i am little busy for result making. Please say me if you need anything.
good night.
see you tomorrow
roserosey thumbnail

Originally posted by: jhillyarya

Ok, i am leaving now.
will be wait for the poll.
nikki di doing all work about it but i am little busy for result making. Please say me if you need anything.
good night.
see you tomorrow

m feeling tired too jhil 
ok good night jhil 
sweet dreams 
take care 
catch u tmrw ๐Ÿ˜ƒ