Debate Mansion

Is it necessary to fire crackers? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

SolidSnake

IF-Rockerz

SolidSnake

Posted: 15 October 2006 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
I remember I used to make a list of firecrackers (Rocket, Anaar, Chakri, Atom Bomb, Phooljhadi, Bullet Bomb etc) and their estimated price in advance, sirf 100 Rs ka Budget hotaa thaa mera. Now I have lost interest in Crackers.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is it necessary to fire crackers? (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Minnie

IF-Veteran Member

Minnie

Posted: 15 October 2006 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Ouch !!! I LOVED firecrackers, and I miss them like anything here !!!! Cry

I know all about the sound,smoke and money pollution, but kya kare, control nahi hota !!!!! LOL

IdeaQueen

IF-Dazzler

IdeaQueen

Posted: 15 October 2006 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Let me confess!!! I'm very much scared of crackers so to hide my fears I'm trying to become an Non Crackers organisation activist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Minnie

IF-Veteran Member

Minnie

Posted: 15 October 2006 at 11:03pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mythili_Kiran

Let me confess!!! I'm very much scared of crackers so to hide my fears I'm trying to become an Non Crackers organisation activist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL awww how sweet !!!! Don't worry, now a days, there are lot more noiseless and much more colourful crackers available. maybe you could try your hand at that Tongue

TallyHo

IF-Rockerz

TallyHo

Posted: 16 October 2006 at 12:44am | IP Logged

I am sooo scared of em...
they should be banned!! LOL  LOL  LOL

On a serious note...I think we should have community fireworks on Diwali...this would save money, reduce pollution, increase harmony and would add to the spirit of Diwali!

Happy Diwali to All in Advance!! 

realitybites

realitybites

Posted: 16 October 2006 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Well I like crackers Embarrassed and what fun is Diwali without crackers after all you always say Diwali-Dhamal LOL

Thats one of the joys of celebrating Diwali in India Smile

But its imp to improve quality esp safe and envt friendly crackers. Nowadays we do get colorful sparklers which make no noise and are a treat to look at.

sowmyaa

IF-Dazzler

sowmyaa

Posted: 16 October 2006 at 5:52am | IP Logged

LOL Mythili you are not alone LOL Wink Tongue

IdeaQueen

IF-Dazzler

IdeaQueen

Posted: 16 October 2006 at 7:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sowmyaa

LOL Mythili you are not alone LOL Wink Tongue

Dear Sowmyajii!!

Let Me sing "Honge kamyab, hum honge kamyab ek din
Oh ho man mein hai vishwas pura hai vishwas
hum honge kamyab ek din... "

Cheers,

Mythili

Post Reply New Post

Go to top