Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CarpediemRose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: stranger2rose

Hey jenni how do you like my new signature ?

I already commented in my post itself when I saw ur signature,I was flying on the top,I was attracted by the man u have kept in ur pic,my god ,lovely signature ever on land dear❤️ cuteyyy❤️
mirage123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi rose
fab ud..haldi function was sober affair & sups crying before wedding too bad ..suitable replacement is naku ..bade saheb think in this direction pls ..😉ud soon
Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

hi oxy rose

loved the ud..dutta was looking for coffee it turned into haldi ceremony😳 ..naku was first to be applied haldi that too by dutta himself & reminded of LTL naku grinding haldi paste & touched it before applied to sups

naku was quite vocal why are u marrying her ? gadha should ask himself this question

naku & dutta both wearing cloth of each other choice ..wise thinking rose😉

baji is dancing i thought him as a candidate for sups😆 ..bechare sups who is her luv not just naku ..dutta's dad too should find him ..ud soon

a rose for a rose

jedy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi rose
superb ud ..ceremony of haldi took place btwn dutta & naku unknowingly ..matching clothes & eye for each other😳 ..waiting to read further ud soon
dilse14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi rose
wonderful ud
dutta never spoke to sups after the proposal if she was fine with the alliance
..they were like friend .
.she is crying after haldi ceremony ..
naku & sahab saw it ..otherwise sups would have ran away like LTL..😆
this sups is good not wicked ..ud soon
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey rose...
interesting update
Haldi ceremony toh tasha be kar li unknowingly..
Nakku too confused about her feelings...
Seems Dutta know his feelings for nakku...poor Dutta can't even say no...
Sups finally tells her heart out to nakku but it's too late...
D's dad heard everything so waiting what he gonna do...cancel marriage or tasha marriage or sups marriage with whom she wants...
stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: rerose

Rosey wow First I must thank my darling Mishal for making me enter this splendid forum,absolutely all credit goes to him 😳I am really amused and spe echless dear.

And coming to ur FF,I just read all ur shades in a single take took me nearly three whole hours to completely read everything now i'm speechless ... you spent 3 hours on my ff? thanks so much dear  but     I must say my time was spent in reading a valuable work that deserves the status of a masterpiece to be engraved in stones,It was lovely👏👏i'm so glad you enjoyed reading it. thanks again 😃
    I was completely lost in each and every shades,the way u described each and every one was just mindblowing😃😳
  Sweety u have just exaggerated and perfectly personified true love's identity😳😳
     My god ,I am really happy to read such a splendid works Dutta Patil can't ever be forgetten,he lives in our hearts,in our minds,in our souls ,our Mishal's  acting has added justice to the character and now,I am really spellbound our work ,Rosey,I just madly loved ,loved ,loved it a lot😳😳👏

thanks so much for the appreciation 🤗
stranger2rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: uwith

hi rose

awesome ud.thank you .the entire haldi scene of dutta & naku was too good glad you liked it..biggest revelation was sups love someone else ..good thing is bade sahab heard it.i agree.waiting to read next part soon😊

stranger2rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: sona89

Hi rose

Awesome ud.thanks a lot .Dutta is always around naku & he is getting married to sups..Sups feeling sad for her she loves whom.you will know soon.Waiting to know ud soon😊nice flowers😳

stranger2rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: mirage123

hi rose

fab ud.thank you .haldi function was sober affair & sups crying before wedding too bad .hmm i also felt bad for her.suitable replacement is naku ..bade saheb think in this direction pls yes plzzz..😉ud soon