India-Forums

Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan
Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan

todaY KUMKKUKM 18 nov

love1 Senior Member
love1
love1

Posted: 18 November 2004 at 3:58am | IP Logged
EPS STA WITH aey party kk seve food to abey but not seve him  and give himk challenge and tell mkai tum see saab gin gin ka badlay  loon gi tumaee har zulm kaaa

sonal come rko kk for aasherwad   and telll ki kk bhabi i m going to my inlawsin village kk ask u have take ur maa aasheewad  she say noo

kk tell goo to ur mother  sonal gooand her father say her y u come and angrey on her then sonal mother come and say buss kareen  woh apnee susral jaarahi mai uss koljali haath kasee beejoon  sonal mother say mai tumaraa resp achi tharaa karoon gi and hug sonal 

kk come sonal say aap nai sahih khaa thaa kk bhabi ke maa see zadaa koi achi friend nahi hoooti sonal mother thanx to kk and  say resption food u make kk say ok

sonal resption all give her and her groom aashwaad then they clebreat danicing and enjoy when sonal  have to leave her father say apnee baap see nahi milkar jaayoo gi and hug her

all chawal people sit togeather and  say wadwah parivaar kitnaa achaa hai hum nai unn  ko kitnaa buraa bhalaa khaaa ect  other site chawal owner with abey and saying some thing (NO DILOGUE 4 US)

im end abey ask chalwal owner ehat prise of ur chawal  owner say 3 choroe(i thing but not remeber) abey nsay i give u 5  now chalwal iss mine

eps end

|Persephone| IF-Sizzlerz
|Persephone|
|Persephone|

BollyCurry Director, BollyCurry Executive Director

Posted: 21 November 2004 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
sorry love1 but i really can't understand what u have written.
maybe im just stupid.
samrin Newbie
samrin
samrin

Posted: 21 November 2004 at 7:56pm | IP Logged

hye frundz iam a new member and don't know much about this web so plz if anyone can tell me about the web and some information about hussain and juhi plzzzzzzzzzz. i just want to know if they both love each other in real.
reem Groupbie
reem
reem

Posted: 01 December 2004 at 10:53am | IP Logged

hi ,

Juhi and Hussain .How are you today . Smile 

I love your programe very much . I saw this programe every day but i can't see in the afternoon because i have class in college . Ouch I want to send me some information about this programe what happend and when finsh acting Abhey because when see him i have bord . i request you to send me you to send me ringtoon about this program and picture for Juhi and Hussain please .Embarrassed

Thank you very much

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top