Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JShukla thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Real Misbah is good.

I hope she has no love interest in the major ..bachpan se..

Wish Sanam shows half the interest in her own life than what she is showing in Misbah. BTw.. she has officially lost it. How weird were her antics ..liquid soap on carpet 🤢 ... then eavesdropping and making judgemental comments. What's it with SK... ? Her mom was so smart... 2 women and her own son could not catch her, but this SK. yelling at Phoophi in a crowded house..
Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@ Mandy 
Look wise both shad & real Misbah looks good. 
Frankly not liking shad keeping jannat in dark & now becoming selfish in so called love 
But if he truly regret & redeem & walks out from sahil's life with dignity then I don't mind misha pairing. I truly belive every one needs a chance in life. One chance to redeem & move on. 
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Az07

@ Mandy 

Look wise both shad & real Misbah looks good. 
Frankly not liking shad keeping jannat in dark & now becoming selfish in so called love 
But if he truly regret & redeem & walks out from sahil's life with dignity then I don't mind misha pairing. I truly belive every one needs a chance in life. One chance to redeem & move on. 

Yeah lets hope he has enough decency in his selfish self to put someone else before himself for ONCE. If he can do that, then maybe he can be redeemed. But his actions have proven to date that he only cares about himself and has NO respect for anyone. Not even his father. So how will someone like that respect someone else's love and their right to make their OWN choices, without having them made for them by HIM?
Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

Yeah lets hope he has enough decency in his selfish self to put someone else before himself for ONCE. If he can do that, then maybe he can be redeemed. But his actions have proven to date that he only cares about himself and has NO respect for anyone. Not even his father. So how will someone like that respect someone else's love and their right to make their OWN choices, without having them made for them by HIM?

V have to wait & c how cvs take his character here after. If he do something respectful then ok no problem with misha or else no misha 
beguiling thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for sharing Tas. Tithi is very beautiful. And she resembles Amrapali...I didn't realise that Surbhi is not with Amra until I read the caption.