JeYa AKA Kushi ke sab se nazdeek

Poll Question :

Who seems to be the most comfortable on screen with JeYa?

Poll Choice
Dayamata
Babaram
Jethamal
Maadhvitaai
Sonubitiya
Bhidebhaoo
Komal Sharma
Dr.Haanthee
Babitaben
Others, plej specify !
Login To Vote
Posted: 8 years ago
Kushi has been in tmkoc since ages and looks like its going to be lead ahead still, so whom do you think is the most comfortable with our pyaari dullari JeYa babu AKA kushi soni pari !!
Khushi is such a laughing baby that she is happy with everyone... dada ji...jetha...daya...madhvi...uski serial vali real mom ...babita g...even tapu sena
Agreed but she is not comfortable with tapu atleeast, in yesterday's episode she barely laughed or smiled with tapu, i think she is most comfortable with babaram !!
pandit jee...maine iss track ka ek bhi episode nahi dekha...but promotion and pics ko dekhte hue lagta hai...hamesha ki tarah...this poll and award  winner is...😆
Daya is pic kitni funny lagri h
Originally posted by dia.207

Daya is pic kitni funny lagri h

daya was i guess everyone most fav. character in TMKOC for like first 500 episodes, then makers thought of making her mahaan and completely ruined her role...😕

soo applause for the makers...👏😡
My Vote to Daya Mata 😊 . Edited by CricktFan - 8 years ago
My vote to babaram, he know perfectly to hold a babu
O jee har poll ki tarah je poll mein bhi param poojeenieya daya devi jeet gai heggasi, ab agli bar daya maata ko poll option se bahar rakhna hoggasi !!
Pongapandit u know what Daya bohot time baad kisi posit
ive poll main top par h...nai to hamesha she won in negetive polls like overacting annoying etc...SO its a good thing and thanks for making this poll...

Since nowdays daya doesnot win in any positive polls so there is no need to keep her out of polls.Edited by dia.207 - 8 years ago