•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
Why is Mohit so useless? In these 6 years that he left home and wandered, he didn't change at all. He's still selfish and doesn't care about anyone else. He doesn't feel even slightly remorseful for his actions and is now trying to break the bond between Pari-Emily. 

What do you think will happen? Will he succeed in breaking them apart and winning Pari's affection? Will he end up being kicked out of the house for good? Hopefully by Bhabho herself? Why does Bhabho forgive Mohit/Vikram/Chavi so much? What kind of values has she taught her children? If she continues to side with Mohit, it will end up ruining Pari's life as well. 

Is there any chance of Mohit changing for good? 

Edited by cynthia32 - 8 years ago
I was just about to do a post on Mohit...
What the heck is his problem??

He was the one who left Emily, Pari and his whole family because he wasn't man enough to take care of them or help out. He has no job, no life, nothing. When he left, he sure didn't care about Pari at that time...and his love for Emily was never there. Quite honestly, he never loved Emily nor wanted to marry her. He was forced to because she got pregnant by him...he was a user then. But Emily came after him and got married to him. Mohit never treated his wife with respect...the couple of times he did, it was surprising. 

His choice was to leave, to suffer and then he apologized to Bhabho and came back home. Mohit never learned his lesson...now he is being desperate to win Pari by stooping like the lowlife he already is, and hide her hall pass for her exam?? Seriously??

I think the only way Mohit will learn his lesson is when...

Well, when pigs grow wings and start flying...
Kutta me poonch kabhi seedha hua hai Jo Mohit seedha hoga. He just needs a big kick in the butt...n probably out of RH.
mohit is always a scapegoat ,whenever they don't have a story they butcher him... his character was redeemed preleap , now this is just to show suraj is the only perfect dad of dabh ... 
what got my goat was that not only is he a useless good for nothing, living off his wife, he assaults his wife physically and bhabo and babasa say oh it's ok!
why does emily put up with the garbage?  she should have gone to her parents house.
Yup m also wondering... Instead of asking for forgiveness he is scamming and trying to break their bond this tells he is not ashamed at all...
🤢
I think he should be thrown out of the house but bb Is also ri8... She is old now and in old age person wants everyone to be Close him but he is very bad and will never change!!! 😡
Don;t even ask me, I feel like kicking him out whenever he comes on screen...Mohit is such a selfish person, he is trying to break the bond of Pari-Emily just for getting some affection but Pari is smart and knows who is real parent of her.
Mohit was never a good person, he was never responsible, always a useless character.

He is even spoiling the mood of Aryan aka Chotu... Bhabho needs to actually OPEN her eyes and kick Mohit out for everyone's good.
Originally posted by --jas--

mohit is always a scapegoat ,whenever they don't have a story they butcher him... his character was redeemed preleap , now this is just to show suraj is the only perfect dad of dabh ... 
Agreed Jas! Just to highlight Suraj as a best dad they are butchering Mohit's character, though he never had one good character, but pre leap at least he learned his lessons and was trying to be a good person! Here you go again!!