Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

attiya1.3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
aj ki epi mn wali kitna acha lag raha tha...and jb wh roya...ufffπŸ˜†...but an ok epi today...seriously waiting kb farah haveli aye gi
Popo. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

As much as I loved the precap (yaay! finally some focus shift to WaFa), I actually facepalmed at it. Behroze saying to AJ the same thing which AJ told him years ago, "Hafte ki kisi din ko dekh ke nikaah kar lete hain.." I mean the intentions are right of Behroze to some extent but years ago masla aisi baat se shuru hua tha...don't they get a feeling of deja vu? Idk how Arjumand is going to act about it...she being against Farah solely cuz she is RuRoz's daughter would be too much...last thing anyone needs is some saas-bahu drama. Wali se tou Behroze ne pooch liya and he said yes but koi Farah se bhi pooche...her life is also at stake here..

The precap is more discussion worthy than the episode xD

Sooo trueee behroz is doing the exact same thing  to his daughter just like AJ he's just gonna inform her a daughter abt the nikah ad yesss plzzz no saas bahu πŸ€” 
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Waise, who else was a bit disappointed when Farah's call couldn't connect to Behroze's phone? I was holding my breath that Farah would call and Wali will pick up because he'd have connected it to the charger by then...but phone hi nahin laga 

Popo - In one promo we had Behroze saying to Farah, "Kal nikaah ke waqt ye samajh ke haan keh dena ke tum Wali Suhaib Khan ko nahin janti lekin apne Baba ko janti ho..." Something tells me Farah is not asked about her razamandi in this nikaah and that kinda irks me 😳 They are making the same mistakes again!
Popo. thumbnail
Agar phone mil jataa toh aur behroz se baat ho jati toh she would have understood what her dad was going through but that's the whole point she'll be angry coz actually she never got to know what the hell was happening ad agar wali se baat ho jati toh phir toh background music ki zaroot par jatii πŸ˜†

yess was talking abt the same promo he was informing that ur gonna marry  walii bt chaloo atleast pyar se bol rha hai not like AJ  πŸ˜› Edited by Popo. - 8 years ago
sourmisery thumbnail
Originally posted by: Popo.

Agar phone mil jataa toh aur behroz se baat ho jati toh she would have understood what her dad was going through but that's the whole point she'll be angry coz actually she never got to know what the hell was happening ad agar wali se baat ho jati toh phir toh background music ki zaroot par jatii πŸ˜†

yess was talking abt the same promo he was informing that ur gonna marry  walii bt chaloo atleast pyar se bol rha hai not like AJ  πŸ˜›

Feels pe paani mat pher be πŸ˜† I just wanted them coming in contact phir bhale hi via a phone convo which would've made no sense xD I seriously just want their track to start yaar..sabar nahin hota!

What will Ruhi's reaction be though? I am sensing some major screaming session in store for us xD
Popo. thumbnail
Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

Feels pe paani mat pher be πŸ˜† I just wanted them coming in contact phir bhale hi via a phone convo which would've made no sense xD I seriously just want their track to start yaar..sabar nahin hota!

What will Ruhi's reaction be though? I am sensing some major screaming session in store for us xD

Oh achaa achaa πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i can see sabar nahii ho rhaa ad true phone convo wud have make sense at all bt phir bhi scenarios create karne k liye we are always ready πŸ˜› 
Indian serial hota toh kitna acha hota em sure 4 to 5 tiimes they wud have crossed each other for like whole 15-20 mins or phone pe bhi em sure 2 ya 3 dafa hote hote reh gai hoti πŸ€£

hahahah ohhh ruhii ruhii there's gonna be lots lots of screaming em sure πŸ˜†
ad Sorry for late reply light nahi ti :P
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
today's epi was little bit boring and slow...nothing much happened
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
wow nothing happened this epiosde, the only interesting convo was between Laila and Behroz...and it was mostly what we saw in the promoπŸ˜”
sourmisery thumbnail
Originally posted by: Popo.

Oh achaa achaa πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i can see sabar nahii ho rhaa ad true phone convo wud have make sense at all bt phir bhi scenarios create karne k liye we are always ready πŸ˜› 
Indian serial hota toh kitna acha hota em sure 4 to 5 tiimes they wud have crossed each other for like whole 15-20 mins or phone pe bhi em sure 2 ya 3 dafa hote hote reh gai hoti πŸ€£

hahahah ohhh ruhii ruhii there's gonna be lots lots of screaming em sure πŸ˜†
ad Sorry for late reply light nahi ti :P

shayad meri expectations thodi Indian drama type hogayi theen πŸ˜† It's just that nothing really happened in the episode. True we got much needed Behroze's guilt and the family still in Suhaib's grief but I wish this episode was dealt with the same pace the initial episodes did. At least kahani aage tou badhti...guess I'll just have to live with Wali's face for this week and nothing else xD

Yahan bhi light nahin thi aur phir meri aankh lag gayi :P
-Ursh- thumbnail
I hope this show reaches many many successes Insh'Allah
No words for today's episode. I'm flawed

Will write a review later
Edited by -Ursh- - 8 years ago