Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Oh my gosh! It just gets better with each episode!
Can they just air the next episode NOW! I can't wait for next week!

Scene of the episode has to be the scene between Suhaib and Behroze! I've always been a fan of bromance and it doesn't get better than these too.. I loved the way Suhaib hugged Behroze, it really made me tear up! They love each other so much, they've spent their whole childhood together and they miss each other so much. You can tell that Behroze misses Suhaib just as much as Suhaib misses him.. I really hate how Behroze is being ignorant and insulting him all the time.  

Ali Rehman take a flippin BOW! I can't believe this is the same guy who was in Rishtey kuch adhoore se and Mohabbat ab nahi hogi.. he has improved so much! 👏👏
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
I loved the intro of Wali and Farah! Especially Wali's intro.. he is so mature.. just like his baba jaan! First time i'm seeing OKB and he has already impressed me.. I don't think I can imagine someone else playing Wali other than OKB. 

Farah is so loud and chirpy the total opposite of Wali. I can't wait to see their scenes together.. I laughed out loud when she was asked to help in the kitchen and she remembered she had to study.. I do the exact same.. I could see my mum from the corner of my eye just staring at me 🤣 Shukar hai she didn't say anything 😆
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
One thing I love the most about this drama is the fast pace, well last week was a bit too fast 😆 But generally the pace is amazing, no scenes are fillers.. Makes me stayed glued to the TV for the whole time! 😳 
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Oh and I almost forgot.. I loved the cute scene between Suhaib and Arjumand.. I'm glad we got to see a scene between them because sadly there aren't much scenes left between them as Suhaib will die soon  I'll be so gutted to see Suhaib die.. he is my most favorite character atm.

Oh and I liked Zarmeena.. she is so cute 😳
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thank God they are drinking green tea and kehwa for  a change, warna to sara Pakistan bus coffee pita hai😆

Sanam was looking gorgeous in her updo...I am glad they didnt add grey to her hair, ajj kal haun 40's main grey hair kay sath hota hai...i lughed so hard at sonya hussain in shikwa with all grey hair🤣

And why would someone do law from Stanford, if they want to come back to Pakistan, wouldnt they be studying American law, isnt that different, just asking,I dont know, maybe someone can shed some light on it.

I love Suhaib, hes such a good brother.👏

I wish they had cast a fresh face for farah's role.
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Shabz - oh lord, Sonya in Shikwa was HILARIOUS! 🤣 Sanam looked good in her getup and I really liked Ali as well though god knows HOW does one get so old in their 40s like this? 😳 There's such a locha in the timeline of this show I tell you 😆

I think Pakistani students can do law in America. Does law have kinds? Actually I would like to know this as well..

Nisbah - Installments mein review? 😆 I really loved Farah! Specially her nikamma-pan when it came to anything kitchen related. The most she can do is serve water and juice 🤣 Chalo, noodles bhi bana leti hai 🤣 I loved how both Farah and Zarmeena were the total laa-ubali, carefree, complete ghar ki ronaq type of girls. No khamakha ki maturity or anything. Wali on the other hand is super mature. Ye apne ghode aur tanhai ko Farah ki sautan bana ke hi chode ga 🤣

I am in love with Ali Rehman! SERIOUSLY! He was superb today. Yes, Suhaib-Behroze scene was the best part of the episode. The pace today was perfect though the abrupt shifting and cutting of the scenes still bothers me. Like Farah in college, wo scene kyun kaat diya? TV pe I saw it and achanak break agayi and I was all, "Hain?" Khair, much better episode than last week!

Zarmeena is a cutie-pie. The nautanki with the duppata on her head seeing Arjumand eying her 🤣 AND I JUST LOVE HER INTERACTION WITH HER LALA! Gaah! I just can't wait for more. Next episodes are gonna be heavy-duty drama
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

Nisbah - Installments mein review? 😆 I really loved Farah! Specially her nikamma-pan when it came to anything kitchen related. The most she can do is serve water and juice 🤣 Chalo, noodles bhi bana leti hai 🤣 I loved how both Farah and Zarmeena were the total laa-ubali, carefree, complete ghar ki ronaq type of girls. No khamakha ki maturity or anything. Wali on the other hand is super mature. Ye apne ghode aur tanhai ko Farah ki sautan bana ke hi chode ga 🤣 

Lol! I prefer giving reviews in installments, as you can probably tell i'm not great at them 😆

@Bold: LMAO!🤣 In that case bechari Farah! 😆

I am in love with Ali Rehman! SERIOUSLY! He was superb today. Yes, Suhaib-Behroze scene was the best part of the episode. The pace today was perfect though the abrupt shifting and cutting of the scenes still bothers me. Like Farah in college, wo scene kyun kaat diya? TV pe I saw it and achanak break agayi and I was all, "Hain?" Khair, much better episode than last week!

@Bold: Yes that bothers me too I which they would stop doing we still have 20 odd episodes left they shouldn't rush into everything.. maza nehi aaye ga if they cut out scenes

Zarmeena is a cutie-pie. The nautanki with the duppata on her head seeing Arjumand eying her 🤣 AND I JUST LOVE HER INTERACTION WITH HER LALA! Gaah! I just can't wait for more. Next episodes are gonna be heavy-duty drama

I love Zarmeena! I can't believe both her and Wali are brothers! The total opposite of each other. Btw do you know the age difference between them?

Edited by -MitwaIshqPe- - 8 years ago
sourmisery thumbnail
In the novel, Farah and Zarmeena were of the same age and Wali was four years older than them. Yahan tou kisi ki age ka KUCH pata nahin 😆 Like I said, the timelines of this show are a mess. Wali is shown to be 20 here and Z ka 18th bday is coming. Farah is in college which means she is also 17-18. Mereko tou YE samajh mein nahin araha ke Moeez ke bhai behen kahan se agaye?  Such technical lochas man..they take away the fun from stuff.

Agreed. If they have made plans for a 30 episode show then at least don't cut scenes. The way they are treating the material, the show can be easily wrapped in 20 episodes. Just what in the world are they planning? Show small scenes because they establish the characters. Jaldi kya hai? they have all the time in the world to tell the story...
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
^ Golmaal hai bhai sab golmaal hai 🤣 Edited by -MitwaIshqPe- - 8 years ago
sourmisery thumbnail