Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

How did she redeem herself?

Watch the episode. It was an amazing scene. They behaved like husband and wife for the first time.
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

So Wali was in the episode or the precap?

Baby Wali born in today's episode.
Precap mein Farah bhi agaee 😃
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Oh so theyre falling for each other!
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Shukar hai we will get less of RuRo cheesiness 😆
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

ALLAAHH! WALI AGAYA!!!! Ek tou I am super glad they chose a legit new born baby for the scene. YAAARR! Suhaib instantly falling in love with Wali just by looking at him...I was a puddle of mush in that moment. AND ARJUMAND WAS HAPPY! SHE WAS SMILING!!! ARHAIB PATCHED UP!!! GAAAH!!! I AM JUST SO HAPPY!!!

When Arjumand asked for Suhaib during pain, I thought ke koi galat baat na karde. But she totally made me wanted to hug her. I knew it that she was doing all this hatred drama as  way of showing her displeasure and she doesn't mean it. "Main ais rishte se jitni bhi nafrat karoon lekin ais bache se bohat mohabbat karti hun.." I JUST LOVE THIS GIRL, OKAY?! And her apologizing to Suhaib for troubling him and the sheer horror on her face..."Aisse meri koi baddua lag gayi tou?" And Suhaib sitting with her and consoling her ke kuch nahin hoga, and holding her hand to give her strength...MERI FEELS!!!!

AND POST THE DELIVERY!! When Yasmeen leaves them alone and I FINALLY saw the glimpse of episode 1 wala Suhaib! "Oye, khushi ke mauqe pe rota kon hai?" That teasing and that casual tone...and Arjumand laughing and saying ke khushi ke ansu hai. And them being totally in love with their kid! WALI!! TU BADA BAKHTAWAR HAI!! Thank GOD he became the bridge between the two, just like we wanted. I just can't..AAYYIIEE! And precap mein the kid Wali...AND FARAH BHI AGAYI!! Allaahhh! PERFECT PERFECT PERFECT EPISODE!!!!
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

ALLAAHH! WALI AGAYA!!!! Ek tou I am super glad they chose a legit new born baby for the scene. YAAARR! Suhaib instantly falling in love with Wali just by looking at him...I was a puddle of mush in that moment. AND ARJUMAND WAS HAPPY! SHE WAS SMILING!!! ARHAIB PATCHED UP!!! GAAAH!!! I AM JUST SO HAPPY!!!

When Arjumand asked for Suhaib during pain, I thought ke koi galat baat na karde. But she totally made me wanted to hug her. I knew it that she was doing all this hatred drama as way of showing her displeasure and she doesn't mean it. "Main ais rishte se jitni bhi nafrat karoon lekin ais bache se bohat mohabbat karti hun.." I JUST LOVE THIS GIRL, OKAY?! And her apologizing to Suhaib for troubling him and the sheer horror on her face..."Aisse meri koi baddua lag gayi tou?" And Suhaib sitting with her and consoling her ke kuch nahin hoga, and holding her hand to give her strength...MERI FEELS!!!!

AND POST THE DELIVERY!! When Yasmeen leaves them alone and I FINALLY saw the glimpse of episode 1 wala Suhaib! "Oye, khushi ke mauqe pe rota kon hai?" That teasing and that casual tone...and Arjumand laughing and saying ke khushi ke ansu hai. And them being totally in love with their kid! WALI!! TU BADA BAKHTAWAR HAI!! Thank GOD he became the bridge between the two, just like we wanted. I just can't..AAYYIIEE! And precap mein the kid Wali...AND FARAH BHI AGAYI!! Allaahhh! PERFECT PERFECT PERFECT EPISODE!!!!

I was literally jumping during the hospital scene. And then the cute ArSu scene post delivery.
Yes yes! Purane wale Suhaib ki glimpse! And A SMILING ARJUMAND! Best best best episode!
She was doing that stupid hate drama all this time and finally accepted that she loves the kid and does not want anything to happen to him. Hayeee!
Aj to bas FEELS HEE FEELS THI!

But felt bad when Suhaib was missing Behroze. He really wanted to share his happiness with him. But the good part is that if he will be there when Farah will be born. Uska bhai bhale uski khushi mein na ho but he will always be there for him.
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: mary78613

I was literally jumping during the hospital scene. And then the cute ArSu scene post delivery.
Yes yes! Purane wale Suhaib ki glimpse! And A SMILING ARJUMAND! Best best best episode!
She was doing that stupid hate drama all this time and finally accepted that she loves the kid and does not want anything to happen to him. Hayeee!
Aj to bas FEELS HEE FEELS THI!

But felt bad when Suhaib was missing Behroze. He really wanted to share his happiness with him. But the good part is that if he will be there when Farah will be born. Uska bhai bhale uski khushi mein na ho but he will always be there for him.

YAAR! I can't explain the FEELS I got today! Kitne weeks se tadap rahe hain yaar! AND IT'S LIKE SO WORTH THE WAIT!! OH! The precap!! "Mujhse ek vaada karo? Hum ais bache ko ek normal and khush zindagi denge.." THIS! THIS IS WHAT I WANTED FOR WALI!! To have the most normalest of childhood, surrounded by nothing by love. How else would he turn out to be how he turns out to be?

I could understand where Arjumand was coming from during the pregnancy...when she shouted at Suhaib that children should be born out of love between the husband and wife and not cuz of zabardasti, did you notice Suhaib's reaction? He froze in shock. She FINALLY said what was bothering her, that she wanted LOVE and RESPECT from this relationship and she wanted it from Suhaib's will...not some zabardasti that he showed. I think that's when Suhaib started to finally notice Arjumand but it was too late. The first half was scary man, she was so depressed and the curses she gave Suhaib. When she said the child is only Suhaib's and not hers, I panicked. BUT AAH! The hospital scene! I just love Arjumand, I really do. She's such a delightful character to root for. AAAH! ARHAIB ARE TOGETHER NOW! Can I please get some cutesy between them, pretty please?

But heart goes out to Suhaib, he misses Behroze so terribly. He really can't be happy without his brother, a part of him will always be missing. Despite having everything...Suhaib will never be 100% happy. And even Behroze misses his brother. Urgh..this stupid anna
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Why is this place dead suddenly :S Wali ko dekh ke sab behosh ho gaye kya???
Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I dnt watch yet
Tied up.
Just read that our hero has came <3
🤣 I m going mad now
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hareem is just brilliant in this show.