Soumya is the most disgusting woman! - Page 3

Posted: 8 years ago
Somya is a piece of shit. End of story. Irredeemable 
Originally posted by Angela_Grokes

@Sona - Look dear. I have never commented on Neha's acting skill. I am fine with it. But Soumya's character is beyond redemption now! You say that she said because Suhani assured to help her. But Soumya came to Birla House because of Suhani and she did something utterly shameless (sorry if you feel bad about the language I use). This girl actually tried to (if I say in true sense) 'steal' her best friend's husband. CVs have butchered her chatacter way too much. As of what she said today, that is wrong because even though Suhani assured to help her, Soumya still said had no right to say that because she is no great in herself to point others in this case.

i know she is evil. i agree with you. i did not try to justify her actions.
i was explaining soumyas pov, and why she said that line, is because suhani assured her, and then suhani said that, so she said that.
and also, i know she is pure evil. and she is like that from a long time. she tried to kill suhani. so i dont get suprised by her new evil acts. so i was saying that. she is already pure evil like dadi and do whatever it takes to get back yuvraj.
Edited by Sonarikafan - 8 years ago
Edited by Sonarikafan - 8 years ago
the cvs have made Soumyas character take the mckey out of Suhani
 honestly I know its a drama but I mean come on no one can be that self centered n stupid its just tooo much
 I mean shes asking suhani why shes trying to ruin her happiness W*F where was this thought when she was scheming with dadi to ruin hers ???????????????????????????????????? I sooo want Suhani to confront her with this
as for dadi shes worst of all in my mind for her own twisted ego shes willing to let her grandson live with such a succubus I mean COME ON
n why why WHY cant Yuvraji just say plain n simple I DONT LIKE SOUMYA ANY MORE BECAUSE SHE A SELFCENTRED SPOILT PRINCESS biy I cant wait for this track to be over n we get to see Yuvraj making a go of the marriage n falling for Suhani PROPERLY
honestly though the way the CVs wrote this theyd need a miracle to make Dadi n Soumnya see reason NEVER GONNA HAPPEN  they've dragged it tooo far
def DONT want show to end soon but plz end this Soumnya n Yuvraj track soon PLZ there is plenty more they could do beside this

fair play to the actresses who play dadi n Soumnya they play the villians very well
OK I have vented now so feel bit better lets see what the cvs have planned next

can I just say did anyone see Yuv face when Suhani said divorce would happen sometime was that shock horror or am I just wishing too hard
I hate this damn Soumya :/