Suggestion needed: Regarding change of Surbhi's IF profile picture

Posted: 9 years ago
Hello everyone,
It has been long since Surbhi's IF profile picture got changed last. So,I wanted some suggestions about which picture u guys want to see as her profile pic. Please post your suggestions below. And then we will make a separate topic with all the suggested pictures and conduct voting. The first pic getting 20 votes will be forwarded to the DT.

Do keep in mind the following things when u select picture.And to know further kindly go through this post: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4048946

Choosing an apt profile picture.

1)   Should be clear and of good quality.

2)   The face of the celebrity should be fully visible .

3)   Side view images are less preferred due to the fact that they hide half of the face.

4)   Do not use pictures where the celebrity is wearing shades/cooling glasses (sometimes this makes them unrecognizable).

5)   Choose pictures where celebrity is posing for camera and not instantaneous shots taken from side .

6)   The whole picture should not be dark.

7)   The picture should be only of the celebrity.(he should not be accompanied by anyone)

8)   Do not cut group pictures to make profile pictures.It will only end up with the profile pictures looking messy.

I suggest this pic as her IF profile picture:

ISurbhi Jyoti

If You want to vote for any picture posted by the members please comment in positive. Likes on a picture don't get counted as vote.

Edited by tastahnin - 9 years ago
i would like to see new pic of her n I like that pic u sujusted 😛 Edited by shailu123 - 9 years ago
http://instagram.com/p/zvPGDgmdJ3/
Edited by vanpreet - 9 years ago
this is an all time fav that I love
she looked nice in this shirt...do anyone have more clear pic ??
Edited by -silentbang- - 9 years ago
Originally posted by neenabinu

this is an all time fav that I love
+1 ðŸ˜³