KANNADA MOVIES/TV SERIALS THREAD - Page 57

Posted: 6 years ago
originally posted Mishfan
Anasuya...how are you?
I have not been here for a while, so catching up with all updates here
Appreciate your constant efforts to keep this thread active 👏

Nice soothing melody & picturisation of this song in beautiful locations👍🏼
Any idea about this movie??
Is this a sequel of sorts to the first Savaari?
======================================================================
Thank you Sudha for  enquiring  me 
wish you.

.yes it is a beautiful song I will let you know after a little bit of research😊
Originally posted by anasuya43

originally posted Mishfan
Anasuya...how are you?
I have not been here for a while, so catching up with all updates here
Appreciate your constant efforts to keep this thread active 👏

Nice soothing melody & picturisation of this song in beautiful locations👍🏼
Any idea about this movie??
Is this a sequel of sorts to the first Savaari?
======================================================================
Thank you Sudha for  enquiring  me 
wish you.

.yes it is a beautiful song I will let you know after a little bit of research😊

Hi Anasuya

May all your wishes come true this New Year !!!!!

Will you help a scheming Nograj run away with public money'?

To coincide with this week's release of RJ-turned-actor Danish Sait's Humble Politiciann Nograj (HPN), the film team has launched/will be launching a mobile video game based on the characters from the movie. The game, very much in line with the character of its leading star, will feature a scheming, corrupt Nograj as the protagonist, who tries to escape with public money by overcoming obstacles that come in his way.

bt10nograj1

The game is set in the streets of Bengaluru, with many of the city's famous landmarks, such as Vidhana Soudha, Cubbon Park and Lal Bagh, making an appearance in the gameplay as Nograj eludes obstacle after another. The corrupt politician also enhances his life and points by picking up money and bribes along the way. "The gameplay is very similar to the game Subway Surfer, where the game's protagonist is constantly running over subways and trying to escape the police, collecting coins, superpowers and health along the way. Here,we will see Nograj doing the same, only the coins will be bribes, the scenery is set in namma Bengaluru and instead of policemen, it will the citizens, who's money Nograj has swindled, chasing him down. In the game, apart from running, you will even be able to see Nograj's head swivel as he runs and feature some of his popular, original expressions from the movie," says Danish Sait.

The game, which is available in certain app stores and yet to be rolled out fully, is one of the many innovative ways in which the film team has kept the movie in the news. But this isn't the first time a Kannada film has had its own video game. In the past, Shivarajkumar's Mass Leader, Sudeep's Hebbuli and Duniya Vijay's Maasti Gudi have similarly launched video games based on the movie to coincide with the launch of the film. "Video games are a very simple but effective way to familiarize the audiences with movie's characters, especially when the gameplay is not complex. In the future, you'll definitely see more movies having a video game version," says the director of HPN, Saad Khan.
Edited by anasuya43 - 6 years ago

This kannada movie called Humble politician Nograj is releasing today in Karnataka.it is suppose to be political satire movie

Playing Nograj was a breeze for Danish

Prathibha Joy| TNN | Jan 11, 2018, 00:00 IST

Playing Nograj was a breeze for Danish
One of the many characters that 
funnyman Danish Sait has given life to on radio and online,
 Nograj, is all set to get an even bigger canvas, when the film Humble Politiciann Nograj (HPN), hits screens this Friday. Playing Nograj was no big deal for Danish and he is excited about the film, but he is also anxious to see how audiences will react to a full-fledged tale spanning over two hours. "This is good nervous energy. When I say the product is good, it is not arrogance; it is belief. I am not scared. I am worried, or rather concerned, because this is like my baby. I have been doing it for so long, and after eight years, I am going to let go of it. That hurts and I can actually feel a lump in my throat," he says. As we sit down for a chat, days before the release, the newbie actor tells us about his experience of working on this Saad Khan directorial, his amazing co-stars and why he would want to rest Nograj for a while.
Shooting for HPN

My first day on set was quite cool. I took to it like a fish to water. I have been standing in front of a camera for a while now. It's just that with movie making, people seem to be very stressed, for some reason. On the set, you get the feeling that everybody wants to do something and that something is so abstract in their heads that it takes time. In fact, I really want to know who that guy from Andhra is that they keep calling all the time, 'Aah, reddy, reddy, reddy (ready)'. It was pretty interesting. My first scene involved Nograj playing a video game. I am so used to talking into the camera, but here, I had to do everything but that. Then I realized that I could do just about anything because I did not have to focus on where the camera was. So, I actually found it easy. What was amusing is that sometimes you have to do the same thing repeatedly to get the perfect shot. The only scene that I 'struggled' a bit was with when I was expected to cry. Saad asked me to think of something hurtful from my past and I couldn't come up with anything. Then I had an idea, because there is one song that makes me very sad  Lata Mangeshkarsinging Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham. They played that song in the background and the entire set was cracking up seeing me cry and doing a sad scene. Onscreen, you will never know that Lata di was responsible for it.
HPN on the go

[
   Here's why you should vote for Humble Politiciann Nograj today😃

Here's why you should vote for Humble Politiciann Nograj today

The day is finally here when all Nograj fans can see their favourite character on the big screen for two full laughter-filled hours. The filmmakers are aware of the hype and expectation surrounding Pushkar Films, Lost 'N' Found Films and Paramvah Studio's Humble Politiciann Nograj (HPN), and although this puts a lot of pressure on director Saad Khan, he is equally excited to show his labour of love to audiences. "Being a political satire, we are happy that we got a clean U certificate from the Censor Board, which is because the script does not target any one politician. Nograj is so narcissistic that he wouldn't want to be compared to anyone else," says Saad, adding, "So far, only my editor and I have watched the film, and now, I will be watching the audience not the movie." And why must we all watch this movie this weekend? Saad tells us...😆
  • The first crazy reason to watch the movie is that you get two hours of Nograj, with as many quirks as possible. Danish Sait as Nograj has done a range of emotions in the film from A to Z, or Z square, actually. We have not diverted from the character as seen on social media; we have just enhanced everything that Nograj can possibly do. Everyone's going to be rooting for him after watching the film.

• There are a host of other characters, each of who have a quirk. They will be very in the face, funny and enjoyable. Not only are they funny, but Nograj's reaction to them is also hilarious. Since the movie has got a U certificate, you can be sure that there is no sex or slapstick comedy. It's for family audiences and everyone who loves Nograj.

• The screenplay and story is unpredictable. I have made a thriller before, so the way I approached HPN was by asking myself how Tarantino would make a movie if he had to do a satire. There is a lot of stuff happening in the background of the film, which warrants a second watch. For e.g., even if Monjunath (Vijay Chendoor's character) is not in the close-up, you will think, 'OMG, look at what he is doing in the background'.
  • We are not very preachy in the video and content that we have put on social media so far, and the same has been followed in the film. We have never said openly to vote or take care of the society/city, but we have subtly tried to push that message across; it will be lingering throughout the film.

• A lot of people love imitating Nograj, and we are hoping that because of the way we have devised the story that after watching HPN, there will be several recall moments. People will go back and repeat the dialogues with 
Dhwani Desai| TNN | Jan 12, 2018, 00:00 IST
YOU CAN WATCH ONCE .. Humble Politician Nograj  KANNADA MOVIE😊

Raju Kannada Medium | HD Trailer 2017 | New Kannada | Gurunandan | Aavanthika | Kiran Ravindranath

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNmAJju9X5I[/YOUTUBE]

Raju Kannada Medium | Kodeyondara | Kiran Ravindranath | New HD Video Song | Gurunandan | Aashika

Beautiful lyrics and scenes........👍🏼

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jn6ob_KhXcM[/YOUTUBE]
      ne of the 
One of the greatest serial in television history - Manthana, directed by Sri S.N.Sethuram

Manthana kannada serial It has got 285 episodes.

One of the best serial to watch .it is very close to the real life 👍🏼
Very meaning and thoughtful dialogues and superb acting by all the artists

EPISODE 1

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hN_z_4TPYFk[/YOUTUBE]