Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: flora212

just a thoughtπŸ˜† too much negativity around so why not this guy turns out to be positiveπŸ˜• besides I want Shazia to  return and no one elseπŸ₯±

Nice thought must say! πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
I know right?! I too want him to be a positive one for a change! Eh! And yes Shazia man! Where has she gone?! She needs to come back and join ARI in his mission! β­οΈπŸ˜†
LoveSonu2408 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
New entry...cn thy manage all charctr's screenspace?pak track,zia sis var me jaye bt jj ARI ka daily dose chahiye.ab to lagta ha ahil kavi pakisthan ja hi nehi payega.kya cv's siblings drama sahil unite hone k baad dikha nehi sakti thi.idhar saif udhar misbah bichme tortur ho rahe ha sahil & sahil fans.
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Junoon-e-SaHil

Mandy!! Its Saif! The character name from your story Ashiq Banaya Aapne πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Okay so?! What does he have to do here?! I hope its a good character and I also want to se how Aahil protects his sister by being the 'bro jaan" πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Prags, if he is stuck in Bhopal being "Bro Jaan?" imagine the state HIS Jaan will be in if she stays with the Fraud for much longer? Even she will have to come home "Moo Kala Karake". So the sooner he gets there the better, because even the Army officers these days cant be trusted, and they are worse than common criminals. Zamana KARAB hain meri Jaan! LOL

You know, watching the sort of brother Aahil has always been, with his sisters, even with Haya, so indulgent? He gives me SO many Asad "feels" you know? Can you believe it? At least this comparison is not an insult to the great AAK! πŸ˜‰
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 9 years ago
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: SONU2408

New entry...cn thy manage all charctr's screenspace?pak track,zia sis var me jaye bt jj ARI ka daily dose chahiye.ab to lagta ha ahil kavi pakisthan ja hi nehi payega.kya cv's siblings drama sahil unite hone k baad dikha nehi sakti thi.idhar saif udhar misbah bichme tortur ho rahe ha sahil & sahil fans.

Anything that reduces the screen space given to the "Atiyachar against amnesia victim" in Pak track, I think we should consider a "Boon!"
chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ₯± Sanam is trying to expose SK and Ahil is trying to protect his sister...
Can someone please tell me when Ahil and Sanam will be meeting?

I could just skip the show till then.πŸ˜ƒ

Hmm..May be I should ask F32.πŸ€”πŸ˜†
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Aakash Ahuja is Samar of O Gujariya. He is so cool lukn. I want him opposite Shazia as he will suit her better.
Edited by angel_juhi04 - 9 years ago
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: chicksoup

πŸ₯± Sanam is trying to expose SK and Ahil is trying to protect his sister...

Can someone please tell me when Ahil and Sanam will be meeting?

I could just skip the show till then.πŸ˜ƒ

Hmm..May be I should ask F32.πŸ€”πŸ˜†

They will meet on the last 2 weeks of this show, when Sanam will be found by Aahil in Pakistan, and she is pregnant. She gets her memory back and she will try to commit suicide when she finds out what actually happened to her. How she was defrauded and made to live with a total stranger. But Aahil will "save" her and he will bring her back to Bhopal. Then baby is born and Sanam is depressed thinking this is "Poetry" baby. She is constantly on suicide watch!

But then viola, the baby gets sick and needs blood or whatever. They do a DNA test and they find out that the baby is actually a genetic match to Aahil. So when Sanam fell in the river, she was already pregnant with SAHIL baby, so that means Shariff Shayar is not the Father! They ALL rejoice. 

The End! πŸ˜†
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

They will meet on the last 2 weeks of this show, when Sanam will be found by Aahil in Pakistan, and she is pregnant. She gets her memory back and she will try to commit suicide when she finds out what actually happened to her. How she was defrauded and made to live with a total stranger. But Aahil will "save" her and he will bring her back to Bhopal. Then baby is born and Sanam is depressed thinking this is "Poetry" baby. She is constantly on suicide watch!

But then viola, the baby gets sick and needs blood or whatever. They do a DNA test and they find out that the baby is actually a genetic match to Aahil. So when Sanam fell in the river, she was already pregnant with SAHIL baby, so that means Shariff Shayar is not the Father! They ALL rejoice. 

The End! πŸ˜†

🀣🀣

🀣🀣

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

🀣🀣🀣🀣

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Mandy

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣