Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
i think he's too shocked and happy to even be able to utter something😆
shruti_b_b thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: priyanka3677

Aliya gayi hai na uske picche. She will give him an earful and in that discussion every thing is going to come out how she manipulated him about his friendship with Nandini as love

And cabir has also gone there so he will also tell him that Manik had given up Nandini for him.

So all the secrets will come out. So out of guilt Dhruv will sacrifice the concert and out of guilt will not come back to Fab 5. Then Manan together should get him back

Aliya ki bashing will give him a eye opener.

And that bashing should be interrupted by the girl calling up Mukti and Dhruv observing how every one is tensed about Nandini ki safety with Pandit.

So as I said that redemption is coming up for sure and within this week. Pandit needs to see that he can't be always lucky

hope so😳, b4 i come back dhruv shud be back
maanluvsgeet thumbnail
Originally posted by: DHRUVLOVER

simz i will get sukoon wen i watch epi 😆n i will be able to watch epi after may 15th n tab tak toh dhruv ka redemption bhi start hoga😆

dont ask me simz its irritating

i wish my home town was kerala🥺 bt its karnataka

Oh no after may 15th...can't u see in mtv website...just borrow ur bhai's lapi...wht say ? He won't give...😡
Weddings in Summers r indeed irritating...not at all enjoyable...n waist bhi I too don't like these preparations n all...😆

shruti_b_b thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: maanluvsgeet

Oh no after may 15th...can't u see in mtv website...just borrow ur bhai's lapi...wht say ? He won't give...😡
Weddings in Summers r indeed irritating...not at all enjoyable...n waist bhi I too don't like these preparations n all...😆

my bhai is BIG TIME JERK😡
he wont give, wedding in summer n rainy season both r irritating😆, oly winter is cool for wedding😳
kresham thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: priyanka3677

Aliya gayi hai na uske picche. She will give him an earful and in that discussion every thing is going to come out how she manipulated him about his friendship with Nandini as love

And cabir has also gone there so he will also tell him that Manik had given up Nandini for him.

So all the secrets will come out. So out of guilt Dhruv will sacrifice the concert and out of guilt will not come back to Fab 5. Then Manan together should get him back

Aliya ki bashing will give him a eye opener.

And that bashing should be interrupted by the girl calling up Mukti and Dhruv observing how every one is tensed about Nandini ki safety with Pandit.

So as I said that redemption is coming up for sure and within this week. Pandit needs to see that he can't be always lucky

👍🏼

PAndit iss friday ya Monday tak Tata bye bye hojayega😉
kresham thumbnail
Originally posted by: DHRUVLOVER

my bhai is BIG TIME JERK😡
he wont give, wedding in summer n rainy season both r irritating😆, oly winter is cool for wedding😳

Agree😳
maanluvsgeet thumbnail
Acha krits n Pri...wht abt this new entry !
priyanka3677 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I think friday tak chala jayega as Niti is shooting till tomorrow late night for going to delhi on Thursday.
So Wednesday is his last day and the episode will air on Friday

I hope they don't extend Pandit ka track for changing the story

AMS bhi next week tak chali jayegi. Cos she has to see MANAN Love by her own eyes in the concert when they sing

But ye concert kab aayega
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Please somone pack up Amms and send her away. They could have got her after MaNan got together too 😳 I am just disappointed with the thanda ILU 😆 Hope we get a better scene.
kresham thumbnail
Originally posted by: maanluvsgeet

Acha krits n Pri...wht abt this new entry !

She can b that girl who can expose pandit or she myt have come to help Aliya...as councellor this Shrutu's prediction