Tanu Weds Manu Returns Trailer. *3 millions views* - Page 9

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by MissBahanji

Just like NRIs think tat only bad things happen in India, Non- Haryanavis thinks tat Haryanavis do all bad things. πŸ˜†
Haryanavis have temper no doubt. Female-feoticide, Honor Killing- these happen but many other things also happen which media never reports. since last 4-5 years atleast one of top 5 of the IAS exam  is from Haryana - Not reported. So many girls are participating and winning in sports not highlighted. Haryanavi people spent maximum money on education in India - not highlighted. CDS cadets - Haryana sent second most this time- not mentioned. Haryanavi Language is loud. so are haryanavi people. but it doesn't mean they are all time in fighting mood type people. 

On the promo- i think the best haryanvi was spoken by Om Puri in Tere naal love ho gaya or by Pankaj Kapoor in Matroo ki Bijli ka mandola. Kangana has done a gud job in accent. barah pantalis zero saatπŸ˜†. Promo is gud. Jimmy Shergill, R. Madhvan β€οΈ I love both of them.R madhvan since sea-hawks days and Jimmy since Wednesday. and i loved first part. But well I m not going for this movie just becoz of trailer. will go after gud reviews.
@bold...oh yeah..that's true!πŸ˜†

i haven't seen TNLH or MKBKM...will give them a try..if only for the accent!πŸ˜†

It irks me..(and my family) when movies and tv shows horribly spoil the haryanvi accent...or show ridiculous things in name of haryanvi culture..."all haryanvis are violent" is one of them!πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Angel-From-Hell

@bold...oh yeah..that's true!πŸ˜†

i haven't seen TNLH or MKBKM...will give them a try..if only for the accent!πŸ˜†

It irks me..(and my family) when movies and tv shows horribly spoil the haryanvi accent...or show ridiculous things in name of haryanvi culture..."all haryanvis are violent" is one of them!πŸ˜†

Haryanvi??
wat irks me more is there is Lahnaga-choli all the time as dress in movies and serials. they shud atleast visit Haryana before dressing haryanavi characters in Ghaghras. it's nice to see tat it is not used in TWN part 2. and another thing speaking in hindi and using SU or SAI at the end of sentence instead of HU or HAI- thus passing it off as haryanavi language. Kangana has avoided tat also in TWN2. 
Congrats on getting 3million views
Kanganaaa rocks the trailer!! excited~
Originally posted by NailClipper

Only 3 million. Deepika's last movie got 8 million views. 

If it is finding fanny..makes sense

HNY getting that..it would have gotten any way even if deepika wasn't there. It was a khan's movie
I liked the trailer except I can't understand a word Kangy utters...good thing English subtitles is there :
Originally posted by BeinCumberbitch

I liked the trailer except I can't understand a word Kangy utters...good thing English subtitles is there :

Hey Kiffy, happy weekend.
How are you?