Nauc:Will the Gangwals find about Nisha and Kabirs contract marriag

P_shah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins: Will the Gangwals find about Nisha and Kabir's contract marriage?
Tue, April 14, 2015 1:17am IST by Letty Mariam Abraham

No secret stays hidden forever, at least not when it involves Nisha
In the recent episode of Nisha Aur Uske Cousins we saw how Sumit (Paaras Madaan) is jealous of Kabir (Mishkat Verma) and that he is part of the family business and not him. When Bunty goes missing, it is Kabir who finds him and saves him from getting a shock. The Gangwals are thankful and impressed by Kabir's quick thinking. And Nisha (Aneri Vajani) is glad that her entire family loves her husband of three months.

Sumit is extremely jealous seeing all the importance Kabir is getting and decides to snoop on them. It is during this time he overhears them talking about their contract marriage. Sumit tells Roopan the secret and they both decide to get their hands on this contract. At night Roopan asks Nisha and Kabir to stay back for dinner and in the meanwhile Sumit goes to their house and steals the contract. Sumit and Roopan now plan to reveal their secret in front of Dadaji.

In the upcoming episode, Dadaji will learn that Viraj (Taher Shabbir) is staying with Nisha and Kabir. He will also learn that Viraj is the owner of their house and has been living with them to trouble them. Dadaji will reprimand Kabir for signing the contract without properly reading the material. As for their contract marriage, it seems Sumit and Roopan's big plans to expose Kabir and Nisha's fake wedding falls flat. Somehow the contract goes missing and they are unable to execute their plan to defame Kabir.

Will the Gangwals learn the truth of Nisha and Kabir's sham wedding? Will Dadaji ask the couple to move out of Viraj's house? Stay tuned to this space to find out.

Link:
http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/nisha-aur-uske-cousins-will-the-gangwals-find-about-nisha-and-kabirs-contract-marriage/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Happy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yooohooo
the contract goes missing !!!
..Happy.. thumbnail
i think may be dolly must hv taken the contract paers 
wht do u think 
I... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
tfs very good news ðŸ˜†
P_shah thumbnail
Well even I think the same ...but the best part is Amfi they are missing ...😉
blah-blah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yes
glad that the contract goes missing
P_shah thumbnail

Originally posted by: I...

tfs very good news😆

hahahaha I know ..,.ohhh goddd i m totally excited now :))))))
shrishu&shristi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
but NAUC sabse saare secrets Bauaji aur Roopan n summit ko hi kyon pata lata hai i why villans get to know everything first n then they  take advantage of everything why vi9llans r so lucky n nisha is so unlucky
WHY WHY WHY 
..Happy.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: shrishu&shristi

but NAUC sabse saare secrets Bauaji aur Roopan n summit ko hi kyon pata lata hai i why villans get to know everything first n then they  take advantage of everything why vi9llans r so lucky n nisha is so unlucky

WHY WHY WHY 

tv serial ..anything can happen at any time🤣
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amfi123

i think may be dolly must hv taken the contract paers 

wht do u think 

Yeah I feel the exact same way. Because who would take them from Rupan? Jwala? Dolly's constant interference in SuPan plans really seems to hint that she catches on to them. 

I hope this also means that Sumit's plan of having a baby with her fails.