Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Useless characters- Photo fun

sunny.gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Rajbanna- The biggest loser

He tops the chart and we all know why. He has always been useless. Neither did he oppose bhabhimaa's decision of throwing akshara out of home nor has he even contacted his own son and daughter in law in so many years. What a useless fellow...

Nandini- The forever silent doll

She has been keeping up with her terrible mom-in-law for so many years now but never did she raise her voice against her constant bickering and criticising behaviour against singhanias.  But she express wrath on akshara, who did so much for her in the past.

Sharuya and anshu- The background babies

Ever since this character has been changed, he hasn't got much screen space. Same goes for anshu. I don't find new anshu convincing at all. He looks dull.

Omkar nath maheshwari- the sidekick

He has always been used like a side kick to his older brother vishambhar. CVs could have used this character but they never cared much.

Sunaina Maheshwari- Yes madam gurl

Like her hubby dear, she too has been used like a side kick to Rajshri, her jethani. No individual screen space and not much of her own dialogues. All she has to say is "aapne theek kaha didi".
Edited by sunny.gurl - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NAKSHMYJAAN thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
beautiful
i love ur this type of post in other forums..
thanks for making it here..
correct they all are useless characters especially rajbanna..
nakshkidiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Agree cvs need to give them screen space ..spically anshu sorya ko to ..ms ka track to strong ho atleast...khane ke alava
pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Its been long time cvs have been playing with Ms 🥱 i really respect each and every character who plays their role in Ms seriously i mean there is no track for them since long  bt still they are playing their character so faithfully.👍🏼
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yup, Pree.
I seriously want some dialogues for Omkar Kaka, Nandni, Daadi, Sunaina kaki, and Rajbanna , if not the whole track, give them dialogues at least. 😆

Daadi, Omkar kaka, Sunaina and Nandni are some strong characters but they never really used them, instead they always shown us crap of Rajshri and her problems, Vishambhar and her romance, were busy with Rukimini's tactics and Rajbanna's eating on dinning table. 😡.🤣

sunny.gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Yup, Pree.

I seriously want some dialogues for Omkar Kaka, Nandni, Daadi, Sunaina kaki, and Rajbanna , if not the whole track, give them dialogues at least. 😆

Daadi, Omkar kaka, Sunaina and Nandni are some strong characters but they never really used them, instead they always shown us crap of Rajshri and her problems, Vishambhar and her romance, were busy with Rukimini's tactics and Rajbanna's eating on dinning table. 😡.🤣

Why everyone is after rajbanna's eating...Well what will he do if he doesn't have anything to do and no dialogues to utter. 🤣🤣
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sunny.gurl

Why everyone is after rajbanna's eating...Well what will he do if he doesn't have anything to do and no dialogues to utter. 🤣🤣

May be because there is nothing much to discuss about Rajbanna. 😆 He is discussed most of the time for his food habits and lack of dialogues only.🤣
The person playing has done roles in movies but is wasting his talent here, he should tell PH to give him some dialogues at least if not whole track, at least that will be better from moving his head up and down in denial or acceptance.🤣

I also want Dhaniya, Chitti maharaj ji, Bhola bhaiya, Shankari tai, Sneha etc to return so that old YRKKH can be there all over again.😃