April 14 Precap: Aahil vs Chudail, April 13 Best Scene and Webisode

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9L12exf4a6U[/YOUTUBE] Edited by KhatamKahani - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
That was powerful and sexy โ˜บ๏ธ When two great actors come face to face... Both are good looking, talented and have excellent voice modulation!  TFS KK! ๐Ÿ˜ณ Even today's webisode n best scene were Aahil n S2 so I didnt have to skip around the entire episode for their scenes ๐Ÿ˜† I just watched from there ๐Ÿ˜‰ The only scene I missed was Aahil talking on the phone with the officer which I watched from zee tv's website lol 
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Thanks Esha, I will put the Best Scene and Webisode here too.

Best Scene and Webisode

Best Scene
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FbflskRYQY[/YOUTUBE]

Webisode
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fSe05l8dNs
[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by KhatamKahani - 9 years ago
sahil333 thumbnail
TFS!

Maybe a silly Q! Is there by any chance a camera in his office that has recorded the scene for future proof?๐Ÿ˜ƒ. How will he proof he's innocent?
sahil333 thumbnail

OMG! She winked at him ๐Ÿ˜†. Aahil is like... WTH witch!๐Ÿ˜†

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Re- camera. Your guess is as good as mine. 
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
OMG! This is just awful. This women is a predator. She is predator in India, and Shayaar is the predator in Pakistan.

Looks like SAHIL are each stuck with selfish predators who only want what THEY want, and dont care about anyone else! 

The precap is too good. Both holding each other by the throat. Give me this any day than that low IQ women being made a fool of by that pervert! 
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 9 years ago
Jiyaaa..... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aditi Gupta and KVB  ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Aditi is so good. I used to get irritated by her in the beginning (when they showed her as docile). Always thought, AG is great in vamp role. I must say, Aditi equally good at. Her voice modulation, expression and posture everything is so perfect. 

KVB...what a performance. So happy to see Aahil in angry mode. I am enjoying Aahil and Sanam 2 scene. 

I didn't watch today's episode. Thanks KK for this post. Precap is so good. Both are holding each other throats. Aahil knows everything about Sanam 2 now except her fake pregnancy. 

Edited by Jiyaaa..... - 9 years ago
innocent.aman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thank u kk  ๐Ÿ˜†
damn hatts off  to  additi and kvb  what  secenes  they r   when two good  looking actors  acts well  this what we get 
  aaditi  as docile was irritating๐Ÿ˜†

but as witch intimidating nawab  ๐Ÿ˜‰  is charming  what  they r loking hot together  that too when they  r  enimies  now๐Ÿ˜†    but  now  witch will die  ?   i think she will vanish becoz  in recap  she said mai jab tak aapko nahi chudungi  jab tak  mujhe woh chchiye nahi mil data?

so witch ko kya chchiye aahil se?  jaydaad  ?  i doubt  then what o gul  kya  dikhayegi๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by innocent.aman - 9 years ago
innocent.aman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
chudail is faking pregnancy  to achieve her so said  goal  but  what the hell she wants ๐Ÿ˜†

gul dont copy  from other  shows  and show us crap keep story  watchable๐Ÿ˜•