Users

Frequent Posters

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: rubys07

I know I hope it becomes more active after WaFa ki entry. EEEP

But I have a feeling they're gonna drag it 😳

It's not drag per se...because they are not unnecessarily stretching things. 5 episodes and none of them have been fillers. Considering the 30+ episode nature of the show, the pace is good. Characters and the plot is being settled in well because here this whole backstory has to be firmly established for the future to work out. It's just I am getting very impatient!! Abhi bhi TV pe WaFa ka promo chal raha tha and I JUST WANT TO SEE WALI AND FARAAH!!! Feisty Faraah and Wali who refuses to treat her like a Queen! I JUST WANT THEM!! AND THEY ARE SO FAR AWAY!! I WANT THEM NOW!!! 😭😭😭
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sexpot

😭
@Bold

OkThanksBye...I need to go and be with other not too old people...

But you are forever 18 , k.😆 And we need to go to Seoul soon , promise thats our holiday special  place. 
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: charminggenie

@Maisu - Putting it on my watch list now. Will give it love during Summer and stalk your posts. But keep writing , like a good girl you are.

make it on Winter watchlist 🤣 The show has just begun and safar bohat bada hai...once a week is not enough 😭😭
diva82 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
https://www.facebook.com/905770366119733/videos/vb.905770366119733/1033179880045447/?type=2&theater
Watch from 10:19, Parth/Ayaz/Uttu were fantastic here, in sync, excellent co-ordination with eachother.
Please please can someone gif that part, It was  brilliant. Edited by diva82 - 9 years ago
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: BoxedIn

It will be fine, don't worry. 
You did well because he smiled at you? Aww. I know this feeling. ðŸ˜†
Good-looking teachers are the worst at marking papers though.  Legit misers. 

DO I tell you the entire story? I know you didn't ask for it but I'll tell you anyways. This is embarrassing but I need to talk about it again because well that was the last time we would probably ever talk. 

He entered in casuals and I thought it was some hot student. I was staring and he got closer, I realized it's the prof. He booked me obviously. And when the realization hit me, I looked away because I didn't know where to look. He said "hey morning!" I was dead for the moment but I quickly gathered myself and said morning back. And he's like "ready for the exam?"And I said not really and he's like don't worry. You'll be fine. He smiled and then went in without realizing the impact it had on me. I was grinning like a complete idiot for good 10 mins. SO yeah that happened. And I can't believe this happened. OH GOD! You're right. We shouldn't have good looking profs. It's not right. All you good looking people out there, if you're planning to teach please don't. Change your profession. 
-Sincerely,
Extremely shallow and an idiotic student.
Edited by .Kiran. - 9 years ago
.Kiran. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sexpot

😭
@Bold

OkThanksBye...I need to go and be with other not too old people...

HI. ðŸ˜ƒ

Thanks. That helped a lot. Lemme go die in my guilt a bit more.
Sexpot thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Kiran.

HI. ðŸ˜ƒ

Thanks. That helped a lot. Lemme go die in my guilt a bit more.

Hi Kiran...😆
Well I teach,I'm 33 and what can I say I'm a SexPot...God help the med students
apardh_ba thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I can die for u.Edited by apardh_ba - 9 years ago
.Kiran. thumbnail

Originally posted by: charminggenie

@Maisu - Putting it on my watch list now. Will give it love during Summer and stalk your posts. But keep writing , like a good girl you are.

@Kiran - 30 is so doable . Yum, teaches accounts , sounds smart too but they score badly . Only problem . Is he Italian? Sigh they be dreamy. 

Mtv Upload please. 

It's nothing right? Just 10 years difference. No big deal especially because he's Italian, an accountant, has stubble, watches Suits and GOOD LOOKING. Thanks Genie. Im trying here not to crush on him and you're telling him he's totally doable. 

Btw why do I always forget that he's married? 
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Kiran - Sigh,hot Profs be trouble .

@Sexpot - Stop declaring your age , k . You are hot , sexy and kids be fantasizing about you all the time while popping those quiz cherries. 

Hi .HJ ðŸ˜Š 

Chetu - The link is HQ kya? The performance was nice . That wave bit specially.