Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Couple of more lists left. Going to stalk a bit and save my moving picture. Maisu, wordsmith , this is crisis - words or this siggi- who to fangirl more about? AND SHOW YOURSELF. 
firefliesHaven thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: charminggenie

Couple of more lists left. Going to stalk a bit and save my moving picture. Maisu, wordsmith , this is crisis - words or this siggi- who to fangirl more about? AND SHOW YOURSELF. 

She is off her PC
MKrayZee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Time to flaunt the award. Flaunt it. Flaunt it. 
charminggenie thumbnail
Originally posted by: Srujana7.MaNan

I am short of words seeing the first page. Hats off and thanks from the bottom of my heart to everyone that was involved in creating it. 👏🤗

Sru - India Rocks be the real ID. Missed having you around. I am sure you have seen this AT do mad dash one after the other. I am just glad you are back.🤗
TheShipWeirdo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Suha - Coz she is the only one who ever intimidated me, only one I want to fangirl  about and perhaps will always be my idol. Young, wise and love. She has me wrapped around her pinky. i don't care for anything but her wishes, desires and her words be precious. She reminds me of the young me. She will always have my heart. 

Okay stop now 😳 To think that I once intimidated Genie is huge kay. I'll hold on to this forever <3

Originally posted by: nyxx

Bachi - You are the BOSS. CAN WE PLEASE HAVE JUST ONE AT DEDICATED TO THIS GIRL? So needed, because no matter what, she will make sure that she discusses something other than MaNan on this AT at least once a day AND this is also the reason why she made me ship Dhruv and Alya. 😆 Are they still happening? 

AND YOU'RE THE SWEETEST AND THE CUTEST AND THE MOST AWESOMEST <333 idk about DhruLya anymore :S But Dhruv is being a jerk and Alya dumped him which is quite cool B) but i hope they date again :( the poor shipper heart </3
charminggenie thumbnail
@Boxterr - You around? Should we come out , is  it safe and they think we HAD a fling. This is so cruel , masochist but love. 😭

@Kray - Will flaunt when I get my hands on my lappy. Phone be such a pain.
Edited by charminggenie - 9 years ago
fan145 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Nashiii - i adore you, absolutely adore you. Don't even know when or how but you have steadily occupied this special corner of my heart. I love your enthusiasm .

WHY WHY WHY ...WHY everyone are bringing khushi ki ansoon in my eyes today ..seriously i havent done anything and i am getting sooo much love today ..i cant ..kay..i am touched ..
Genie , the space u had occupied in my heart is sooo huge ..like seriously..as i say always, u r the hope tree of this AT ..the positivity u spread .i swear i havent seen such positivity anywhr ..reading those can pick me up even when i am in worst mood...love you <3
Edited by fan145 - 9 years ago
PrincessAshVik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Sara - Dude, seriously, IF is being weird , so editing you here now. 
But Sara you are awesome, nicest and warmest girl. You made me watch your OTP and that is saying a lot. I cannot tell how wonderful your words are and always end up berating you for being shy about them. Please fangush without any inhibition and sorry but I am going to remind you about assignments all the time- I am cranky like that. Studies me my OCD too. 😆

Genie, I have no words to say right now, like running short of words.
I don't know if you remember, but you used to call me PA. Coz short form it was.

Your like on my posts mean so much to me, (actually all you people's likes mean a lot). You are one of the sweetest persons I have 'met'. You remind me of another of my friends from my other fandom.You are Full of positivity (I really hope, I can be like that one day), always helpful, calm, kind and sweet. I Love you For everything. Thank you for everything, loving my words, reminding me about my assignments, answering my crazy questions and everything else.

I made you watch my OTP? Really?! Wow. I did not know that, but wow! Thanks!!!<3

Thanks for the special mention. Genie tight hug to you!!

Srujana7.MaNan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Should I keep hope. Can I finally be happy that they are getting somewhere. Please let it be true #PaNifeelz

Doll said "This is Parth and me and hamara bacha." She said Parth twice and was even blushing.

Edited by Srujana7.MaNan - 9 years ago
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
my heart is turning into mush seeing you all gush here like this. yes, please guys! flaunt the awards you got! this was the least I could do for you guys...and trust me I didn't do much either..this AT is all Rida and Aditi who worked their asses off planning and executing. Specially Rida...i saw her legit lose her mind over the AT. But she was just so pathetically patient and annoyingly adamant to get all the work done..

Genie - YOU!!! will i ever see a bigger fan of myself than you?!?!? you call me Wordsmith and then render me speechless with your praises...I am a helpless case in front of you...

And everyone who liked the gifs - thank you for the appreciation and I do hope the personalized style of the awards will be loved by you. Anyone's missing award will be given by tomorrow..we are just humans, thoda slack cut kardo hamare liye 😆

gaaah!!! this place is gorgeous! MUAAAHHH PARTNER!!! your slave driving paid off!!! :*

(I am not here)