Navneet ne bana li Jodi - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Hey @khwaish thanks for link 😊

@buzzy - Haan they would have made pizza best thing since bread like they "devoured" that halwa last season 🤢 😆Edited by -Khush- - 9 years ago
Originally posted by -allizwell-

Har har mahadev😆
Khush...the mention of jodi...in your title suggests he has found his partner...😆accidentally I bumped on to his marriage teaser just today...so thot u have posted that video...that teaser is a laugh riot...😆.dint know whether posting that here wud be personal...so dint post...😃

My favourites were

Zebi and radhika
Shazia
Ripu and khoki...if I am not mistaken😕
Nikita and vijay...

Hey Laxmi 🤗 har har mahadev !

Omg what a coincidence 😲 he is getting married and u thought I put this ? You follow him for your laughter therapy ? 🤣
I'll have to see it ! Let me find him in Facebook or Twitter 😡
Accha hai he can feed baingan halwa to Bhabhiji only 😆
You should have posted it ... Iss forum pe koi maikalal nahi Jo oppose Karen 😎

On topic ... I'm a little amused to see shazia as preferred winner ... I remember seeing a lot of positive comments on shipra winning so lol ! I know it might be her story that can tick off ... But I still feel for her than Bhakti treating her diabetic hubby as a vegetable/ life threatening disease patient 🤢 atleast shipra was separated from her autistic kid and won't put her in comparison to shazia she was good too but ships was way better than Bhakti at least and is making name !

U know first two seasons were actually pretty decent ! All contestants were like able if not all genius ! Like other than winner itself even the others were somewhat deserving ... Like u said Zebi, some guy maane or Rajendra maane ( short guy in shipra season ?) , radhika, jyoti aunty, and this guy in season one who was from small town and went ahead in season one don't remember his name ! It's season three with Sanjeev kapoor and people like Navneet doyal and now Ashish Bhakti who made it
😡
I want kunal and ajay back with vikki... Don't mind ranveer either ! 😆

Overall they effed up season three onwards ... They let the deserving win but too much heart attacks before that 🥱 I knew Nikita will win since Ripu won but still SP and their jhandu finalists 😆

PS: I had checked Neha on Twitter some days back and saw an article abt Amritsar chefs ! Jyoti Aunty has made so much progress and succes who says u need to win a title if u have the passion ! Hope the maane, vijay , Zebi too are happy Edited by -Khush- - 9 years ago
🤗Sweetie...u weren't active this season ðŸ˜¡...chal ye le tum bhi kya  karogi...aisey phanke se bhi pala pada tha

Shaadi ka teaser😆
Edited by -allizwell- - 9 years ago
Originally posted by -allizwell-

🤗Sweetie...u weren't active this season😡...chal ye le tum bhi kya karogi...aisey phanke se bhi pala pada tha

Shaadi ka teaser😆

Oh my gawd 🤣 what a teaser 🤣 I swear I wouldn't identify him if they removed the title 😲 moonch nikal di 😆
Thanks for this piece 😡 😆 had a good laugh 😆 yaad rakhungi!

Haan yaar I wanted to bash ashish and Bhakti so bad but didn't get time to come here this season 😭 hope to see u all next season. 😳
@khush-im really happy 2 know that jyoti ji is succesful after MC
Wish the same 4 meenu ji also

agree with u,first 2 seasons were really good
now its only dramebaz MC
My choice of winners is same as yours