Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prinzessin1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ...Rushar...

Watched the epi & wondering why I watched it. It's even pathetic than dusri biwi which is finally ending tomorrow or to say today as it's already 12. *Sigh*

Seriously the entire scenario was filled with craziness. I feel pity for the girl Zaara. She has to suffer alot with Adeela & her not yet shown son. He will always blame her, harass her & blackmail her. The family is just being selfish. Izzat & izzat, phir izzat ki wajah se beti barbaad hojaaye. That's too much.

I am predicting a sad ending. I think I should quit it & Hamza, he was shown promising Zaara that he will never leave her in any condition, yehi tak tha uska trust. If her has loved her so he should have trust on her. Sleeping in one room with both parties being unaware & the girl is blamed. Wow. I will say wow. What a script, applause to writer. 👏

Exactly my thought, I bet the family will happily get Zara married off to that other guy whose mother has witnessed everthing. How will the family be able to do this. And the fact that Zaras fiancee backed out so easily didnt surprise me. He always gave a quite immature vibe and today he proved it.
Prinzessin1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Cudnt hv said it better 

And I really want to know who is the writer of this show 

And what made AHSAN sign this shit 

Hope his upcoming shows are better 

and yeah this show is even worse than doosri biwi n rang laga 

Disgusting 

This Epi 2 was the last nail in the coffin 

Bye bye 

There are talks going around that he might have signed a bollywood film with Farah Khan. Me not likey. 
Today in a morning show he mentioned that he will be travelling in june this year, so suppose if its for the film than most likely he might not even sign up to any new dramas before that. Plus since 1-2 weeks hes been more on various morning shows.
And since he is a very pleasant guest and has and is briliant at articulation its a delight seeing him regular on morning shows. Although the content of most morning shows and even night shows have turned total rubbish.
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
sick episode...anything did not made sense at all...the vabi did saziish as star plus serial villains...everything was so pathetic and looked forced...and don't they know their daughter? 

ary does not have any single show which has good story or strong content...they r not even worth watching for time pass...

the story of this show is so predictable now :/
obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Even I quit it. Bye bye. Studies are way better than this s**t. Only Alvida & Diyar-e-Dil is watchable. Baaqi our dramas content is going down day by day.  👎🏼
grey23 thumbnail

Even I quit it. Bye bye. Studies are way better than this s**t. Only Alvida & Diyar-e-Dil is watchable. Baaqi our dramas content is going down day by day.  👎🏼

😔
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Do watch mera naam HAIN yousuf and jugnoo and SAMI rabab new geo show anaya tumhari hui...

HUM tbs show on Sat dil ja kya rang karu is surprisingly good as well 

Nd I quit aye ZINDAGI of hum with affan n sidra batool 

Jugnu and yousuf are two r funny cute family dramas currently running ...must watch

I hv quit all Ary shows of this batch 

If quit mumkin khilona tumse milke as well

I will quit maryam when fqs mol starts in hum after a few weeks 

from hum I quit aye ZINDAGI ...

grey23 thumbnail
This year hum tv's dramas r better compared to last year... Edited by grey23 - 8 years ago
grey23 thumbnail
anyone watching guria rani btw? 
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: grey23

anyone watching guria rani btw? 

Lol isn't it a soap about a brother sister bond and it has the doosri biwi from doosri biwi drama 
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: grey23

This year hum tv's dramas r better compared to last year...

last year's first half was only bad for hum tv 

They started picking up from Sept 2014 

Sept to present March batch shows were good 

N now the lastest batch is awesome too except nikaah