Arjun

Ariya ff : Magical Pyaar - Page 28

cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
ishita its been 2 month when u gonna update?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BubliBag thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Guys i am sorry but its my boards and my exams everything is messed up. I just gave this one as good as i can give. Sorry.

Part 12

Kp was moving out of the room with others but Arjun stayed behind like he mostly does.
Kp:Arjun sir.Mujhe aapse ek cheez kehni thi.
Arjun: kya
Her next words shocked the original etf to their roots.
Kp:Ye cheez mere headmaster ne mujhse ek baar kahi thi.And i will say it in the exact words."It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live."
Those immediately send the four to the flashback. 
It was a night just before the virus broke out. Today arjun was driving. Rathod in passenger seat and trio at back. Riya ka ghar aagaya. Instead of just saying bye or goodnight, she turned towards arjun.
Riya:Sir
Arjun(looking towards her):Hmm
Riya:Sir mujhe aapse ye baat kehne ki kabhi himmat nahi hui but meri gut feeling hai ki shaayad mujhe yeh kehne ka mauka phir kabhi na mile. And mostly my guts are right. Kya mai ye baat aapse keh sakti.
Arjun: konsi baat.
In the back Shree whispered to chotu:Kahi apne pyaar ka izhaar toh nahi kar rahi.  Chotu just looked wide eyed at riya. Rathod was seeing ariya with eyebrows raised.
Riya(taking a deep breath):Ye baat mere headmaster ne mujhse ek baar advice ki thi.And i will say it in the exact phrases."It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live."
And she swiftly turned on her heels and was putting a step towards her home when Arjun spoke up:Tumhe kaise pata hoga kisi apne ko khone ka dard.
Riya gave the driest chuckle they had ever heard and turned towards him:Kaash sir kaash nahi pata hota. 
She turned and rushed towards her home. Everyone was startled by this side of Riya-a side they had never ever imagined. They saw her pain in her eyes-and for a few moments may be-those chocolate brown eyes turned to a greener shade of an emerald and a scar oddly shaped like a lightning bolt was very very faintly visible in her forehead.Everyone was soon dropped by arjun after rathod broke him for his trance. That night each one's mind was swirling with this incident.Next day the case came . Riya acted normally and others also as they loved this side of Riya more than yesterday's (eventhough what pain she talked about all of them wondered) but often saw Riya thinking about something like she was contemplating something. They never could fathom what horror was going to happen to their Riya and how little they really knew about her.

Scroll down

Edited by BubliBag - 8 years ago
BubliBag thumbnail
Back in present

Kp moved out of the room and kunal followed her when the four were busy thinking about her lines. The girls more or less were waiting for Arjun and others to react. 
Sakshi:(whispering)Arjun ka toh samajh aa raha hai lekin baaki shock mein kyoon hai
Aayesha:Mujhe kya pata mujhse kyoon pooch rahi hai
Liza:Chal unhe hilaate hai
The three went towards their *cough*respective men*cough* and tapped their shoulders 
All three came out with words tumbling out of their mouths like- Impossible. yeh nahi ho sakta. kya. kaise. 
But only one word came out of Arjun's mouth -Riya. 
Saakshi: Riya. Kaun riya? Koi important hai kya? Aur tum log shoch mein kyun thhe uss kp ki baatein sunkar?
Shree:Meri best friend.
Chotu:Meri sister.
Rathod:Meri best student
Saakshi:Aur arjun?
Arjun just moved towards his cabin as in a trance. He went and closed the door and sunk on his knees .
Arjun-Riya. Riya. Riya.RIYA.What is happening? Kyoon wo tumhaari tarah hai?Uska kehna, baatein,natkhatpan, aur phir tumse itni alag. Wo kaise jaanti hai wo baatein jo tumne kahi thi. It is impossible. Kyoon chod kar chali gayi mujhe itni door. Kya tu janti thi ki tu mujhe chod ke chali jayegi roshni ki tarah?Pata hai jitna tujhe kho kar hua wo roshni ko bhi khokar nahi hua. KYOON!(Throwing all his stuff from the table)KYOON RIYA KYOOON?Kyooon?
And for the first time after her death he broke down, cried, sobbed for her.

Scroll down
BubliBag thumbnail
On the other side of the world,Somewhere in London 
A family were having lunch and chatting at The burrow
A girl was writing a howler for the umpteenth time 
Girl:AAAh! I am fed up of Kyra. Where is she? It has been 9 months and she is missing. Every letter reaches her yet she is untraceable.
And she started violently sneezing while going towards the dining table.
Ron: Hey Rihanna caught a cold? Bloody hell don't tell me you inhaled some dust because mum made me clean the whole house.
Rihanna:No its just that...aachoo...aaachoo..uuggh... first kyra and now this sneezing
Luna:Hmmm... The wrackspurts and nargles around you are scattering away...It seems someone is missing you terribly..more than his or her life.
Rihanna:I don't know what you mean but miss me?Are you sure?
Hermione:It can happen. Thoughts often effect the person if they are strong enough or the need is too great towards the person we are thinking and also very pure.
Fleur:Being a veela i sense this person whoever is thinking about you is attached to you from heart maybe love.
Rihanna:Don't talk...aachoo...aaachoo..rubbish.
Angelina:It can happen .Afterall you given your potter luck..maybe  forgot about your "Sweetheart" due to your memory loss. 
Rihanna:But kyra didn't tell me anything. I am sure as hell i would have told her something about him.
Bill:How do you know its him not her.
Rihanna:I dont'...I just know...aachoo...aaachoo...aachoo...aaachoo..uugh..
Fleur:See he must love you a lot .
Rihanna mv:Him..love..a vision floats in her mind...a person...a man ...silhoutte... holding her near in a white shirt..and before she could grasp at it it ends...another where she is laughing with two people silhouttes...another where she is tying something...a thread?..on someones wrist...but she could not remember them or their faces..nothing just silhoutes...she wonders what would have happened to them ...where are they...do they miss me..are they okay..who are they...Who was the man holding me
Mrs.Weasley:hey where are you darling. You can think about that man later. Now eat and then we can talk whether to start the wedding preparations.(with smile at the end)
Rihanna:MRS.WEASLEY
The table burst into laughter.
Rihanna mv:Marry..ughh stop thinking like that he must be some friend..a nagging voice said in her head..or someone special.

I know its bekaar but i will need sometime to get them together. Please drop in suggestions how you think should the next part come and what to include. I promise i will look forward to them and maybe include some.

Next part-
aarushi04 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Awsm...
Finally got glimpse of riya lyf...
After her memory loss...
Wow...finally u reveal kp s name kyara...
Luvd it...
Arjun crying for riya n she continually sneezed!!
Sign of true luv...
Continue soon
Thnx for pm
KaShforever06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful update..
KP is kyara..
Arjun is missing Riya so much..
Rihanna is Riya I guess.
Wonder why kp didn't tell Riya about her past..
Thanks for the pm..
Continue soon 
cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
wow after such a long time
KP words made samjun & choree shocked 😲
she said same words that riya told arjun
for the first time arjun broke down remembering riya 🥺
im sure rihana is riya
loll u brought all the harry potter's character 😆
rihana had some vision but couldn't see their face
hope soon samjun & choree will meet riya
continue soon
Tumpa12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
superb
loved it
thnx for pm
cont soon
Mishthi_Shivsai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Very nice update.
Its ok u took time, anyways studies should be first priority.
Finally KP ke naam se parda utha. He he he.
But waiting for other questions to be answers ie waiting for updates.
Is rihaana Riya?? Well its just a guess. Lets see kya hai tumhari maan me.
Cont soon in b/w studies.
And thanks for the pm.
ll_megha_ll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow dear...
awesome update...
loved it...
continue soon
thanks for the pm..