Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Why was purabs absence so evident.

jammy thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hi,

I was talking to a friend and I was like discussing as why were purab recyled shots were used and why his shots were not taken before he left for USA. Then I came to conclusion it is because of the confusion of timing with Indian Idol

Look at it this way.

First JJKN was going to be 3 days a week, due to indian idol, so they calculated the episodes per week according to that and they shot the episodes with purab and then gave him green signal for holiday.

but then suddenly they changed thier mind and then the serial came back to 4 days, so in 3 weeks they burnt 3 extra episodes which would have allowed them to strech one more week.

In short due to miscalculations of episode per week and shooting according to that, they burned out all the footage they had shot of purab and now it seems they dont have any option but to recycle and wait for sameer to come back.

Jammy.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nish_k thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree jimmy..but samir's chracter is being ruined behind his  back..i hope he comes back soon ..can't see stupid jjkn without him now..he is just too good๐Ÿ‘
kaleidoscope thumbnail

Nice reasons jammy ๐Ÿ‘

Really missing him guys๐Ÿ˜ณ

kanchi thumbnail
is he really gona come back Jammy???confirm tht cause i have some doubt on tht๐Ÿ˜‰
jammy thumbnail

Hmm,

I think he will kanchi. The reason why I says so, stems from the fact that there has been no formal good bye of that character, or atleast jassi has not yet kicked him. So I guess the Character will come back.

Now I dont know if the actor will come back.

Jammy.

kanchi thumbnail
hmm............I hope he will๐Ÿ˜ƒ
surnita thumbnail
Thank god Jammy that means your Purab will return!๐Ÿ˜‰
ides thumbnail
Originally posted by: surnita

Thank god Jammy that means your Purab will return!๐Ÿ˜‰

hey....... Purab is only MINE๐Ÿ˜‰
amaypranay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

thankyou jammy,

now everything your saying makes a lot of sence...thanks, i hope the SS comes back as Purab, please i hope he's in the show...

i wish i could meet him and ask him all this to clear the confusion!!!!!

luvs, deepika.

kline thumbnail
     I was wondering something.Suppose Sameer Soni doesn't want to come back.They take someone else,for eg Sandy of Lavanya to replace Sameer as Purab.Now still everyone will go around saying 'Purab is mine'?????? ๐Ÿ˜‰