Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Kashmiri- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Loved her answers. She answered most of my questions  👏  Oh and I asked about the Daam reunion  😆  I'd really like to see her work with Saba as well, along with Noman Ijaz and directors like Haissam & Sarmad. I loved what she said about both Saba & Aamina  👏 Seems like a sensible person.
.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Nice interview. Just love Sanam saeed, she is such a sulji hui ladki :D
And wow the reason she gave TV a shot was Dastaan.
*thumbsup* and she was indeed offered Raees
TM congrats for getting a chance to interview her
Do u interview other actors? if yes then please do a session with Sanam baloch she always keeps taking interviews but I have hardly seen giving her a nice good candid intv.
Also Hamza ali abbasi. This forum has so many questions for him 🤣
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

I think it was in d talk show of Mahira...TUC.

Yeah she seems really fond of Saba Q nd in fact even Amina, Mahira and Sanam B. She mentioned Amina nd Sanam B along with Ayeahs Khan and Samina Peerzada as her fav co-actors in Tonite with HSY.

Lux Style Awards conducted a live chat session for Sanam Saeed last year or so..and she was asked a question online as to who is her favorite actor..and she mentioned Saba Qamar then also if I'm not mistaken. The Saba over Aamina was on TUC.

Oh yeah, Sanam Saeed always speaking fondly of everyone she has worked with.
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Kashmiri-

Loved her answers. She answered most of my questions  👏  Oh and I asked about the Daam reunion  😆  I'd really like to see her work with Saba as well, along with Noman Ijaz and directors like Haissam & Sarmad. I loved what she said about both Saba & Aamina  👏 Seems like a sensible person.

The Daam reunion question was one of my personal favorites! LOL I would have asked that myself probably.
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Lux Style Awards conducted a live chat session for Sanam Saeed last year or so..and she was asked a question online as to who is her favorite actor..and she mentioned Saba Qamar then also if I'm not mistaken. The Saba over Aamina was on TUC.

Oh yeah, Sanam Saeed always speaking fondly of everyone she has worked with.

Not only does she speak fondly of them she literally promotes them, which I find very rare in celebs. Even when ZGH was aired for the very first time and ppl frm India tweeted at her saying how much they loved her character,  dis is what she tweeted back:

So Glad Kashaf''s making an impact on u young girls watcing her. Wait'll u see our other dramas. Dastaan,humsafar,mera naseeb, durre shewar.

starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Not only does she speak fondly of them she literally promotes them, which I find very rare in celebs. Even when ZGH was aired for the very first time and ppl frm India tweeted at her saying how much they loved her character,  dis is what she tweeted back:

So Glad Kashaf''s making an impact on u young girls watcing her. Wait'll u see our other dramas. Dastaan,humsafar,mera naseeb, durre shewar.

I love how she actually watches her contemporaries' work.  I find that very commendable of her...because she then admits to it also. I've never seen her be insecure of anyone elses work. I like how despite being a wonderful actress herself she'll say that a Saba Qamar who is her contemporary and a huge star..is one of her favorite actors. The reason why I was emphasizing it as she has said it more than once (she actually seems to genuinely mean it).  I think that takes a lot to say in today's world. You usually see people naming actors from back in the day or those who are not their contemporaries.
Edited by starstruckk - 9 years ago
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I love how she actually watches her contemporaries' work.  I find that very commendable of her...because she then admits to it also. I've never seen her be insecure of anyone elses work. I like how despite being a wonderful actress herself she'll say that a Saba Qamar who is her contemporary and a huge star..is one of her favorite actors. The reason why I was emphasizing it as she has said it more than once (she actually seems to genuinely mean it).  I think that takes a lot to say in today's world. You usually see people naming actors from back in the day or those who are not their contemporaries.

Yeah and u need to be really secure to praise ur competition and as I said elsewhere too, I hv loved how she has answered the Raees questions and has spoken warmly abt Mahira too. A wrong word here or there and it cld change the whole thing into a controversy.
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice interview, she's sober and on the money at ease with herself giving props to her contemporaries and very self aware. Wish her all the success she deserves
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
u r lucky i must say :) ...loved the interview she answered many questions...always find her polite and down to earth person..raees was offered to her first? Didn't know that...love it how she always appreciates her other contemporaries work..good to know that she loves dastan so much and that influenced her to come to acting..sanam is very shy kind of person..love her off screen persona
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks! I love how she spoke about ZGH with such warmth. Saying Fawad challenged her,,,thats a huge compliment from her to him. Fawad and Sanam have a very ZK chemistry in real life too. 😆I want Sanam in Bollywood! Hope she gets the right opportunity.