First impressions -Promos... - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
I love Kritika. And respect Rajeev for his gr8 work.
After seeing that kiss I became curios..and that what caught my attention ..next promos made me a fan of this show even before it starts.
Originally posted by awida

I love Kritika. And respect Rajeev for his gr8 work.
After seeing that kiss I became curios..and that what caught my attention ..next promos made me a fan of this show even before it starts.
Both are seasoned actors...
And the promos are proof enough for all of us...😳
Seriously can't wait for Monday now...
Originally posted by quirky_senorita

Hey guys I am a huge Rajeev fan and an ardent admirer of kritika too.

SAME! πŸ˜ƒ

First obviously I couldn't believe my eyes that Rajeev was back onscreen officially that too with a fictional show and with  an amazing actress kritika...

me neither 😲 I was so happy 😳

I was spellbound to tell you the truth...
It was unbelievable for me and finally there was something after long I was waiting eagerly...just like before.

yaass!! 😎

So I have so many expectations from this show and it's concept.

me too! πŸ˜†

The bold and the beautiful were the words that formed in my mind as I saw the first promo of the show.
Then as the promos keep on coming my expectations grew bounds more.
I just can't tell you how excited I am...
Do tell me guys what you felt?

I FEEL YAA !! πŸ‘πŸΌ

So what were your thoughts?
Plz do share ...

I'M VERY EXCITED ABOUT THIS SHOW!! ⭐️⭐️
The promos are looking good.

Lets see how this shapes up. I hope that they focus more on the journalism and the media aspect of it rather the usual romantic angle. It would be very disappointing should they choose to go down the later route.

And finally a question. Is this a finite series??

Hey great post senorita. Even I am a huge fan of Rajeev and have followed all his shows from KTH to LRL and then all his movies too. Its a dream to get a chance of seeing him daily on our screens. Its really a dream. As for Kritika I have always loved her in both KMH1 and KMH2 and i think she's great in bubbly roles. Very balanced and adorable...no overacting. So I am sure here too she will pull this extrovert and sharp character of Ananya very well.
As for first impression, honestly the first promo was mind-blowing and the trailer was just a stronger confirmation of the quality of content and performances of this show. I think we are gonna get many amazing romantic and emotional scenes between kaYa too as Rajeev has himself said in his interview their are many emotional angles to Kabir's characters and I love it :-D And since this show will run for atleast 5-6 months from now we are surely gonna get some awesome moments to cherish. So all in all i have just fastened my seatbelts and am all in for this roller coaster ride. More excited coz I know this series is not gonna run till ages with ever dragging story. I know it will end in 6 months and in that time it will keep me to the edge of my seat in each and every epi!!
Originally posted by -Arsal-

The promos are looking good.

Lets see how this shapes up. I hope that they focus more on the journalism and the media aspect of it rather the usual romantic angle. It would be very disappointing should they choose to go down the later route.

And finally a question. Is this a finite series??

Yes it is. Rajeev has said that for the next five months he is just Kabir only after that he will proceed to the release of his next film.So their are thin chances it will stretch beyond 5-6 months as Rajeev has films in his kitty too.
Sizzling hot promo and Rajeev urrrfff my sujal is my reason for watching this show 😊
Sizzling promos.. Rajeev is my reason to watch the show. 
have watched KK in previous show KTLK..
Originally posted by quirky_senorita

hii I agree with u completely...
Two seasoned actors together I can't ask for more...
Seriously the wait is now killing me...
So nice to meet u...😳

yes can't wait for Monday..nice to meet u too..😊
Well i haven't seen any of the leads previous shows to be honest.Watched the trailer through a recommendation by friend and wow😲
I was blown awayπŸ˜†. I remember when i saw the one where he kisses her and she slaps him my jaw literally dropped to the floor.

I'm hooked like a fish on a lineπŸ˜†.Excited for the show