Posted: 9 years ago
Razia was succeeded by Muziuddin Bahram Shah, He was succeeded by Alauddin Masud Shah (Son on Ruknuddin) and he was succeeded by Nasiruddin Mahmud. Balban had married his daughter to nasiruddin. It is said he was a pious man just like nasir is shown and didn't take part in active politics because balban had captured all power in his hands. And there was an article that Nasir will help razia in becoming Sultan so i guess Nasir is not the governor of oudh(illtu's son) who died early but Nasir is nasiruddin mahmud, the last sultan from illtutmish's family. satyanaash, if that is it then we will not get rid of jagat bhai jaan but again razia can't become sultan if nasir is true heir apparent. I hope he is shown dead. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I read about him and that ruknu killed him

Originally posted by: overactor

I read about him and that ruknu killed him

In true history there is nowhere written that ruknu killed any one of illtu's son. where did you read it? ๐Ÿ˜•
He may be Illtu's ablest son who was governor of oudh and was killed after he invaded Bengal but please don't spread false rumours. In the show though there are high chances that turkan will plot against him and can also succeed in killing him.
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: HaremSultan

In true history there is nowhere written that ruknu killed any one of illtu's son. where did you read it? ๐Ÿ˜•
He may be Illtu's ablest son who was governor of oudh and was killed after he invaded Bengal but please don't spread false rumours. In the show though there are high chances that turkan will plot against him and can also succeed in killing him.

Why would i spread rumors๐Ÿ˜† i read it on some website 
Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
history bohat cpmplicated thing hai so just enjoying drama bas...