Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RebeccaValentin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: matsh

Just think of Disha, how nice it will be if she comes to know they got a lottery as soon as she left !!

Ha - I have a big grin on my face...

that wud b heavenly.. ðŸ˜ˆ
RebeccaValentin thumbnail
[QUOTE=nebuna]

Only side characters and villains have brains or grow them suddenly...see Ri takes less than a day to get it verified.But here this rhondu is crying and looking out for new service people 😡😡
[/QUOTE
Gud pt.. agree wid u.. 
as soon as rv got2 c ish in dat video, he shud hve rushed2 d inspector instead of visitin shikhar.. 
Der, he sees d same grl [wid d same bak of course ðŸ˜‰ ] in d same saree, n doesnt recognize her..!! 
Nidhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think here the CV's are slowly sidelining the characters or just abtruply ending them. From Harshad, Gowri, Chirag, Rishi, Falguni n they have sidelined Disha n Sharman too. 
Now we can hardly see Ranveer coz of NB. So we r left with Ishaani, Shikar, Rithika, Amba, Baa, Deversh, Chaitali.. ðŸ˜’
matsh thumbnail

Originally posted by: nidhialapati

I think here the CV's are slowly sidelining the characters or just abtruply ending them. From Harshad, Gowri, Chirag, Rishi, Falguni n they have sidelined Disha n Sharman too. 

Now we can hardly see Ranveer coz of NB. So we r left with Ishaani, Shikar, Rithika, Amba, Baa, Deversh, Chaitali.. ðŸ˜’

True, and none of the characters left except Ishani and Shikhar are interesting.. !!
God save us and the show now.,

Btw, I dont know if the CVs are sidelining or the actors themselves are moving out !! Good possibility of latter happening since the show is really gone insanely illogical and there is hardly any work for the side characters than filling the set...

Parul-Devarsh relationship was killed suddenly just like Sherman-Samira track was killed. Gawri just came to create that MU (which never got created for us because it was obvious it was not Ritika..) and her track is ended just like that.. Gauri on her way out means mostly Nitin will move out too..

In the new characters, I see only Shikhar's mom as an nice character.. her scenes with Ishani are good.. and for once Ishani has a mother-like figure who loves her..

-RadzLuvShakti thumbnail
Hahaha 😆 😆 😆

Superrbbb post matsh!!! Loved it all the way!!
Yaarr really iske baare mein to socha hi nahi tha humne...
Great , ranveer better that he don't advice anyone about love n ect!!!! 😆 😃 😃
wind_dancer thumbnail
Matsh hillarious post!! Hvent we all said run Shikhar run cause Ishaani si too maahaan for his good health but now we got or the mor ereason for him to run!! Hai bachao use koi!! Ranveer always ends up making wort decision in the name of doing good!! Hai uska dimag us sector mein bahut naadan hai !! 
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Nice Post MATH 😉 Really it is so true haha 😊 Thank you for making me laugh 😆 😆
matsh thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RadzLuvShakti

Hahaha 😆 😆 😆

Superrbbb post matsh!!! Loved it all the way!!
Yaarr really iske baare mein to socha hi nahi tha humne...
Great , ranveer better that he don't advice anyone about love n ect!!!! 😆 😃 😃

Thanks Radz.. Sahi na, now we are waiting to see if he does something to Devarsh also !! 😆😆

We thinking about all such things just shows how blehhh.. the episodes are nowadays..
meditation thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good one Matsh,
loved the track record.
And if we are to go by history after Ritika delivers the child which is hers and some unknown UFO, then she too will disappear leaving Ranveer to cradle the baby and singing lullaby's😉
matsh thumbnail

Originally posted by: meditation

Good one Matsh,

</div>loved the track record.
<div>
And if we are to go by history after Ritika delivers the child which is hers and some unknown UFO, then she too will disappear leaving Ranveer to cradle the baby and singing lullaby's😉

Ha ha. Yes. That will be the fail we would be very happy with!! Can't afford to let that match succeed at all!!

:-) :-)