Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
but if rashi was alive how did Jigar spend a night with Radha?

Originally posted by: EashaYousufzai

About Radha and Jigar!! I will reveal it later in time. Little GANGA to be Jigar's child is important for the SS. Heh heh.. We are talking about Jessie Pavelka here!! ☺️ I never said her mother will be an Indian!! Lollzz.. No I am not planning to change them. THough I didn't like them still no changing. Thanks for the encouragement. With time you will get to know everything. 

EshaalYousufzai thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sharoon3210

Can you at least reveal about how are you going to start from the ongoing episodes?

**grinning ear to ear**
Impatient much? Actually I have interchanged things a little. You will not get much resembles with the episodes. I will update the prologue by tomorrow.  
Edited by EashaYousufzai - 9 years ago
Originally posted by: jasminerahul

but if rashi was alive how did Jigar spend a night with Radha?

Patience.. You will get your answers as the story proceeds. Have I ever left you with unfinished puzzle? No na? I am not going to do it this time either.

Prologue-

Modi Bhaban. Gopi was sitting in front of her Kanha ji. She had a vacant look in her eyes as if she went beyond every feeling. As if she had submitted her case to her God.

Other members were sitting in the drawing room except Ahem, Mansi, Meera and Vidhya. Ahem and Mansi had gone out for some work. Meera was sleeping and Vidhya had gone for some shopping.

Hetal: Now what do we do? Matter is going out of hand. Ahem is hell bend on marrying Mansi. He is not ready to listen any of us. On top of that Meera and Vidhya don't want Gopi in their life.

At the mention of Gopi they all looked at Gopi who was sitting not far from them.

Kokila: I can't see her like this. She did so many things for us. Now her marriage is on the verge of breaking. If the engagement happens she will break down completely.

Rashi who was sitting silently sat up a little straight.

Rashi: We can't let this happen. We will have to stop the engagement at any cost.

Hetal: But how? Only 21 days left to engagement.

Rashi: 21 days is a long time Mammi ji.

Jigar who was sitting across the sofa leaned forward with creased brow.

Jigar: What are you thinking exactly?

Rashi smiled a wicked smile.

Rashi: Nooothiiing!!!!!!!!

Samar: You know I really get scared when you smile like this.

Sahir nodded dutifully. Waving her hand Rashi started speaking again.

Rashi: 21 days means three weeks.

Jigar: We all know 21 days means three week.

Rashi shot daggers through her eyes but resumed again.

Rashi: I was saying 21 days means three week. Three week is a long time. Right now Ahem jiju is pissed at himself. He is blaming himself for not being able to handle the situation properly. In his subconscious mind he thinks that it's his fault that Gopi had to kill Radha  and Meera and Vidhya's mother got snatched away from them. He cannot blame himself more than he already does. So, he put the entire blame on Gopi's shoulder.

Sahir: Wow. Mom you easily could've be a psychiatrist. What an assumption!

Rashi smiled at her son.

Kokila: Really Rashi. You sorted out his state of mind very cleverly. But now what?

Rashi: Kaki ji if I am not wrong then Jiju still loves Gopi very much. All we need is to resurrect that hidden love.

This time Parag spoke up.

Parag: And what about Meera and Vidhya?

A shadow fall on Rashi's beautiful face. She looked up at them with tired eyes.

Rashi: I don't know Kaka ji. I really don't know.

When everybody was busy in discussing Gopi was dreaming a strange dream.

She was sat in the shore of vast sea. Besides her sat sitting in the sand was a very handsome man.

Gopi: Who are you? Where am I?

Man: You are where you should be. I am universe. I am me. I know you are worried about a lot of things. But you have to trust me. Everything will be alright. One day your children realize their mistake.

Gopi became shocked.

Gopi: How do know what I am thinking? How do you know all this?

The man smiled a mysterious smile.

Man: I know everything. I know what happened and I also know what is going to happen. No matter what happen never under any circumstances stop believing.

As if in a trance Gopi spoke up.

Gopi: I will never stop believing.

And that point Gopi's dream broke. She looked at her Kanha ji and joined her palm.

PS- A little note for the silent readers. Nowadays I am not feeling so generous. So, I will post some updates here and some updates I will send through PM only to those who commented. I am not going to declare that next update will be on PM. It can happen any time. So, have a happy reading!!

Edited by EashaYousufzai - 9 years ago
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Good write up. Please go ahead.
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
firstly welcum back dear🤗
would love to read ur story...
rashi alive here just dont like paridhi...
nice prologue..
plz continue soon...
also pm me if possible...
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Poor gopi.Ahem wants 2 marry Mansi.As Rashi said Ahem mayb guilty,he mayb thinking that if he had controlled d situation gopi wud'nt have been in jail.he cant blame himself so he s blamng gop.then why did turn his daughters against gopi?Y is he marrying Mansi?I feel Ahem is so kiddish that he broke all his ties with his family n wife.Rashi is planning how 2 unite Gohem.waiting 2 know how.I think u have planned luv interests 4 Meera Vidhya.find some one 4 tolu molu too,they r very cute
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Awesome prologue
continue soon
XScarletHeartX thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice one
Happy to know that Rashi is alive
Waitng for the update
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice to know that Rashi will be back. I'm dying to know what will be the twist.😊