Mewar Rajgharana prepares for war & Pratap ki moochhi!

Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
So the seize is coming fast!

title: Mewar Rajgharana prepares for war & Pratap ki moochhi!

so our US has called in all his samants and nobles for a meeting to discus the war strategy! 

here there is war and on the other hand Pratap is just casually on his horse and sees a young lady who is introduced with full fanfare, can i say that they used the same music as Phool!! its actually ironic how Pratap is surrounded by the beautiful natural views but his family is surrounded by the clouds of war! 

so can I comment on Pratap's mooche? lol well now he looks more warrior like, i swear the mustache has a great effect on how strong and khoonkhar you look lol!

but at on a closer look, pratap's muchhe look kind of funny, one side is more thinner than the other! hahah!

ok soo Pratap finds the place he went looking for, the new girl is khetu, ok so whats her role?
i mean she has good aim and seems she might be able to fight too!

here US is addressing his royal family and royal servants and tells them that akbar is coming to chittod and that no one will leave the fort as of this moment! it was just so real to me, like the emotions and all! It seemed like a war meeting!

I saw someone comment on DB and AS, how AS went to DB, well usually kids are very fond of their grandparents even more than their own parents, but it doesnt mean that they dont love and respect their parents! So everyone stop worrying, its normal, the kid has no idea that his dadi amma is a witch lol! 

seriously JMalini ko muchhe lagane se sab achha ho gaya? lol! he will always be the weirdo at chittod! 

And finally the precap- same as yest, jalal finds out that pratap is not there and thinks of attacking soon!

I liked today's episode, especially the emergency meeting of US, it was very real to me! I just hope CVs stick to history and keep going! but it was slow! 

I have made a post on the seize, nothing too much, just some promises, check it out and participate if you can: 

Jai Mewar! Jai Matrubhoomi!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jaz_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
So this tale of the moochi has me fascinated now😆. Looks like US was rocking with his strategic guidance and war tactics. Have they brought back Phool? 
Lovely review as always and your other special post...Muah!!! I have a promise too...I promise to always be first to comment on Rati's superlicious reviews 😃. Extra Hugs!!
Edited by Jaz_ - 9 years ago
Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jaz_

So this tale of the moochi has me fascinated now😆. Looks like US was rocking with his strategic guidance and war tactics. Have they brought back Phool? 

Lovely review as always and your other special post...Muah!!! I have a promise too...I promise to always be first to comment on Rati's superlicious reviews 😃. Extra Hugs!!

yes watch the moochi lol!
thanks dear! hugss!
awww so cute! I promise to acknowledge that you posted first!!! 😆
Jaz_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Intrepida

yes watch the moochi lol!
thanks dear! hugss!
awww so cute! I promise to acknowledge that you posted first!!! 😆

Just caught the episode. I liked this one actually.,they are building it up for the seize. I preferred this episode than what has been shown lately. Now that you mentioned the moochi, I was focusing on it and yeah Pratap's left side is thinner than the other but he def looks more mature..guess with the leap 😆..would I be nuts to say I liked JM with a moochi much better. It suits him 😛. BTW noticed new look for Ajabde...stunning..love the new hairstyle and look 😳.  Is it me or does Akbar's dialog delivery come off as a lil boring...it's like the dialogs are just being mouthed off.  Tomorrow should be good.

Edited by Jaz_ - 9 years ago
vibrantvibes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
omg Rati,you won't believe,I was like first I'm gonna mention about mustache😆 and here your title is on that😛😆 awesome post😊 I agree with you, close-up shots mein moochi mein gadbad lag rahi hain🤣 I wanted to mention that😆

coming to episode,chittod part was good and very realistic👏 I too liked family scene,well written😊 I like whenever US is in action,he looks promising (in show only)

and about DB,seems she is still acting all goody goody that's why our AS went to her.well I don't have problem in that,in real life also kids love their grand parents more than parents⭐️ obviously it doesn't mean that they don't love their parents😊 agree with you on that part too😃

but I'm not liking pratap's track here,It looks dragged and eating screen space of chittod yeah khetu madam has same music of phool madam😆 as she too gonna fall for pratap😡 that's why I asked u yesterday that have u read article on her? no worries I'm posting that part of article for you😳 here you go-

Our source reveals, "In the forthcoming episode, Pratap (Ssharad Malhotra) will be seen heading towards rescuing the king who has been put behind bars by Akbar (Krip Suri). Meanwhile, he meets Khetu, played by Pratibha Paul in the jungle who lives with her father. Khetu is seen heading with Pratap and fighting with all the soldiers to get the king released.Pratibha Paul, will be seen in a tough look wherein she helps Pratap during the war. She is the first lady on the show who is shown having the warrior like skills. Eventually as the story proceeds, Khetu will start having a soft corner for Pratap. Pratibha's cameo on the show is as of now slated for around three months. Her entry in the show will be seen anytime sooner this week."

@bold and 3 months😲

I wanna see more of chittod part and less of pratap🥱 no offense but I'm more interested in watching actions and strategies planning in chittod.I hope they will do justice with this track
ShaNak_RagNa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the description Rati.
twilightlover29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Rati Good Morning!!! (it's 10:00AM) here

Can I say I was so happy to see US doing something so constructive and actually take on the role of a Rana - I mean he still shouted but his concern for his people could be clearly seen and I enjoyed the soft moment he had with AS
Accha tell me what title does he use of AS - I cannot understand it - I know it's not Kunwar but what is it exactly?

AS-DB seen- you are right kids love grandparents more than anything besides AS is their first grandchild and even though Bhootni is a Bhootni I'm hope she has a honest soft corner for AS (keeping my fingers crossed)

Okay was it only me or did someone find the new Chand to be older than Maan? I mean wouldn't Maan grow in 8yrs or did Chand had a really big growth spurt? 

Pratap-Khetu track: I enjoyed the girl's sass - her being attracted to Pratap and Pratap as usual not realising it just goes on to prove that Pratap really does not know about the opposite sex - he even did not understand his own wife or shower affection to her as far as I remember - well in this matter he is a lost cause 

So we will see Jaimal's entry pretty soon but I want to know where Patta and the others are - they should be there as well right...

Coming to the mainj topic - Moochi
Jaggu Bhaiya in Moochi had me in splits - he looked like someone had plastered it on his face  but he still managed to attract attention to his kajaarari eyes

chalo let's see what we get to see today - Ohh did I mention I'm happy to see Akbar as a warrior finally and not that women fooled dumbo who was despo to get Salima in his bed...

Also I enjoyed the scene where Akbar watches the flag of Mewar flying high and a Tiger roars at him - that was a good one: Pratap is a tiger who did not allow him to win and even after the defeat of Haldi Ghati Pratap got back and created troubles for him ...so I jsut wanted to know what do you think about the same?

Edited by twilightlover29 - 9 years ago
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yo Rati, and I think with this epi and this track, m back to this show😳

awesome analysis as always😛

++++++++++
maybe because its been long, but I really liked this epi ..and m ok with the jet speedoing things up, coz anyway they have wasted a lot of time in random stuff..

overall from direction POV, the execution of pre-war phase yesterday was good.. but the script/ screenplay has wayy too many loopholes..

US is ageing in reverse order, he looks younger now than before😆

our little amar is a sweetheart..❤️

that lady khetu - I got a strange feeling abt her..m not sure, but have a feeling she is someone we know (maybe becoz of the BGM and pratap saying something abt "pushp" before he met her!)..and not just a random cameo as mentioned by the article...and if not, if she is another fictional character, then really CVs have lost their marbles for wasting screenspace, when they have started such a big track..

the emergency meeting was great but pratap's reason for being out of mehal could have been shown more convincingly..cant buy this! and moreover pratap's sixth sense when it comes to a possible mughal attack is very strong, as shown by CVs in the past..so if war is approaching, I would have expected pratap to not be so calm and cool..but getting some instincts...maybe he will get it later..but yes the paradox of chittor under clouds war and pratap just roaming around dint go very well IMO..

jalal - krip was disappointing and again jalal's reason for attack was also not shown convincingly - I think its because CVs have missed to attach a very important link of "shakti" between rajputana and mughals!

the chittor seize promos are really good and gave me goosebumps, specially seeing patta fighting
pri_b thumbnail
hey rati yaar thanks for the analysis sweetie..

m very very upset coz in Sydney they did not telecast Tuesday's epi...instead I got a rpt telecast of Monday 😡 ...just pure hate them... 😡 😡 ...

anyways dying to catch AS's jhalak... 😛 ...

anyways these MPwala's ki adat hi hain...sometimes in one epi 1 year nikal dengey and sometimes they will act at a snail's pace...anyways me not surprised ..

and ye pratap hain yaa lover boy...har koi uskey pichhey pad jaata hain...be it jalu, 😉 ,,phool or now this new babe) 😆 ..

and hey lurved the other part of the title..pratap's moochhey.. 😆

just want to add watching young jalu(our vishal)...all over again was a thandak to the eyes 😃 ..

pri_b thumbnail
hey hiru..

kaisi hain...dear 😊

long time no see 😊 ..

good to see u back on MP forum... 😊