Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JazzyM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: evedallas1

Don't even try to find an answer to this question. CVs only want to show us a logical track if it suits with their scripts. They don't care if the viewers can watch or notice their nonsenses dialogues they only want to move the storyline in the direction they want us to take πŸ˜† if sanam 2 succeeds to control Aahil so soon viewers and SaHil fans will get mad as hell !

Exactly. don't try to find answers. in QH land the CVs have absolute creativity rights...😊
JShukla thumbnail

totally random, but Sanam 2 was dressed for the occasion with seductive makeup and dress to woo hubby when he wakes up.

I guess all that time at the parlour made her lose track of real safety precautions.
AnnzSageflower7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Methinks the taweez is highly repellant to her.
maybe she can't go near it to remove it. ..

if she used her brain, she'd ask Khala Khalu to do it...

maybe the writers forgot πŸ˜†
AnnzSageflower7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: JShukla

totally random, but Sanam 2 was dressed for the occasion with seductive makeup and dress to woo hubby when he wakes up.

I guess all that time at the parlour made her lose track of real safety precautions.

OMG she looked beautifully wicked!  
Purple lipstick and all that eye makeup. 
Just those slippers kinda spoiled the look. Flip flapping around didn't match the elegant sari 

flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Because she was just too excited to get her Aahil jee πŸ˜†πŸ˜† that she actually forgot about Taveez and forgot to tell khala khaluπŸ˜›πŸ˜† Edited by flora212 - 9 years ago
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: flora212

Because she was just too excited to get her Aahil jee πŸ˜†πŸ˜† that she actually forgot about Taveez and forgot to tell khala khaluπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Yes, her lust for Aahil jee, made her brain work slower. LOL. She looked sexy as sin though, and if she was not an un-dead demon, maybe I could even SHIP this S**T? LOL
Ankudi15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Mydarcyfan @ jshukla and @flora212...hehe yeah she was tooo busy in overmakeup thats why

πŸ˜‰

you comments were hilarious 🀣
JShukla thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

Yes, her lust for Aahil jee, made her brain work slower. LOL. She looked sexy as sin though, and if she was not an un-dead demon, maybe I could even SHIP this S**T? LOL

Mandy... right... she did look sexy with that smug pout when Aahil called her beside himπŸ˜‰

I really would not mind seeing these 2 together in some other universe though...
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Guys, I know she wouldn't be able to touch the Taveez. Talking about at least trying to get Khala-Khalu to remove it.
Anyway, end result is that we are happy.